Search results

  1. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    Agreed, CDS was surprisingly shocking against Jha
  2. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    I personally would’ve loved to see LSS or AJH take LJH’s spot and put CDS/SYB as the mixed doubles since LJH was (I believe) playing injured with back brace and honestly just having really poor results leading up to the Olympics. But I know it doesn’t work that way since mixed doubles have to...
  3. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    Oh my goodness Lee Sang Su what a win for the man! LGY is well and truly finished.
  4. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    Dont forget when he beat dima at Singapore and made the final. And yes his confidence was high cuz of his comeback but still lmao
  5. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    LJK asks to not forget singapore Im glad he has, now there will hopefully be less pressure for him and he can be a mentor for HYZ, CYY, and the rest of the developing group (just no mental toughness lessons plz)
  6. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    Its true that LGY hasnt been at his best, but we've seen what he can do with confidence and Im sure he's going to have plenty should he beat Dima. I really like Sora's game but LYJ is too hot to handle IMO. But it is BO7 QF so ynk
  7. Hammond Z2 Special or Omega 8 Euro/Pro for Acoustic Inner?

    If your game and priority on BH is spin, I think a soft Hybrid rubber like Andro C45 could do you well.
  8. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    A LGY-LYJ semifinal is a LGY victory for me (8-2 H2H in favour of LGY). If anyone but LGY is in semis with LYJ, I can't see them beating the Taiwanese man
  9. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    I absolutely love the new Butterfly Japan team jerseys, so easy on the eye especially this current orange one Hayata is wearing against ZYL
  10. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    The LGY-Ovtcharov match will be crucial in determining LYJ making the final or not imo
  11. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    I'm quite surprised he's ranked so low
  12. Looking for a BH rubber that has higher throw then Rakza 7, suggestions?

    A lot of hybrid rubbers tend to be higher throwing. I haven't tried it myself but maybe C48 or C45 from Andro could do you well. Maybe even NUZN 50
  13. How to return the hook serve if I can’t see the contact point

    Focus on getting the receive on the table and deal with the third ball accordingly. OR if you're feeling a bit bitchy say "Illegal serve"
  14. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    he's going thru the patch that harimoto and ito went thru for a while
  15. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    Like most of these relatively young, low-ranked stars. Once they have confidence, they can be unstoppable (XP my favourite example)
  16. WTT Feeder Otocec II-2025

    Yokoi is out. Upsetted 3-2 by Kaho Akae who I have personally never heard of.
  17. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    I personally think he’s gotten better. Beating Felix in his current form is quite impressive.
  18. New Xiom Blades Series: Hugo Calderano and Lee Seungsoo (TMX / ALX)

    He played with his blade for a year starting in 2023 after that Bangkok win. But it could very well just have been a W968 with its handle. He currently uses W968 yes.
  19. New Xiom Blades Series: Hugo Calderano and Lee Seungsoo (TMX / ALX)

    Ahh I see. I feel like CDS got better results with Xiom than with his DHS setup. Hopefully he recovers quick from whatever injury he has currently
  20. New Xiom Blades Series: Hugo Calderano and Lee Seungsoo (TMX / ALX)

    Did CDS leave Xiom too? He does not use his signature blade anymore.
Top