Search results

  1. FISU World University Games 2025

    Politics don’t belong in the TTD forum
  2. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    Xuperman S1 Review Just finished a tournament playing with this blade. It was a league style tournament divided into groups, I was in the second strongest group and got 3rd out of 9 people in my group! My best performance at a tournament so far with 5 wins and 3 losses. Obviously the blade is...
  3. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Chinese rubbers are better for some. Tensors are better for others. Recommendations are not definitive. Just remember that.
  4. FISU World University Games 2025

    How is this related to all russians believing in Putin/war?
  5. FISU World University Games 2025

    After using N55 coming from H3 on FH, I can understand why lmaoo
  6. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    For me, I always do this Open rubber Layer of booster Wait 8-12 hours Layer of booster Wait 8-12 hours 2 layers of glue then stick on racket The thing about boosting is that there is no one way to do it. You just have to do what works for you
  7. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    There is a difference between giving a recommendation and saying something very definitive. I recommend players who don’t know anything about equipment and are notmal attackers to use chinese/hybrids for FH and hybrids/tensors for BH, based on my personal experiences. Ofc everyone is different...
  8. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    I’m all for opinions but if you use incorrect wording then I will ask questions lmaoo
  9. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Irl and online is different dude like you said. So therefore you need to choose ur words differently because the internet is so big and “most ppl” is way too broad of a way to describe what you are saying
  10. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    When u say most ppl, most think it means the world, not europe dude.
  11. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Switching AWAY from Euro/Japan rubbers on my FH to Hurricane made my game miles better
  12. WTT Contender Buenos Aires 2025 Jul 22-27

    WR3 is going and then the next highest player is WR19. That’s just saying “heres another contender for you Hugo!”
  13. FISU World University Games 2025

    Has Sun Zheng been to WTT tournaments at all?
  14. FISU World University Games 2025

    Even though these Chinese youngsters are strong, Taiwan basically sent their main team bar LYJ. They should be favourites to win lots of medals
  15. Bump on the blade rubber after first time gluing.

    I wouldn’t bother reglueing the red side unless u have ocd but definitely reglue the black side
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Xuperman S1 blade with national blue sponge H3N and D09c. Check out my thread for a review soon!
  17. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    Would be interesting but I’m too in love with H3 and 09c. I keep seeming to go back to these two rubbers whenever i try new stuff lmaoo
  18. Anyone try Xuperman S1 blade?

    I just received my S1 blade. Will stick H3N National BS and 09c on it and give my thoughts soon
  19. Hurricane 3 arc + outer ALC blade

    U do have to get used to it. But once you do the reward is super satisfying.
  20. Hurricane 3 arc + outer ALC blade

    I agree. I also think it forces u to have good technique.
Top