Search results

  1. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    My opinion is that VPN will not help here ....For example, tomorrow's finals will be broadcast on Japanese paid satellite or cable channels. ..If I understand correctly ...Online broadcasts on the Internet, apparently not .....
  2. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ewYZDcIUbM
  3. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Why does Ito Mima have such a sad face? :o
  4. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Honestly, I have long been surprised ....Why there are practically no Japanese on this forum ...
  5. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    I got the impression that if the 2020 Olympics were not in Japan, it would be much easier for JNT to make a choice of teams ....Maybe then they would take a chance ... make replacements ....
  6. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    :mad: Alas ... All hope is probably only on Zeio, Janard,Takkyu_wa_inochi.... Maybe they will find a link to broadcast at least the finals .... ....
  7. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Благодарю.. На TTW.ru я давно,давно не был....Но в принципе неплохо он о Японии написАл,неплохо...Мне лично понравилось....
  8. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Если не топ-секрет - откуда он ? Первопрестольная ? Северная Столица ? Или Нижний,Е-Бург ...
  9. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Table nr.6 Ito/Hayata vs. (WD)....
  10. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    The game of Hayata - Sato is possible tomorrow ....(I will be very surprised if Hayata loses ... If she wins - most likely playing with Ito in the semifinals ..) In the other half - who will reach the semifinals? Kihara,Hirano,Nagasaki,Kato,Ishikawa....
  11. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Totally agree with you . I also watched ....
  12. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    I understand you and support you .... (jerk from 2: 6 to 11: 6 in the final of the XD - it was strong ...)
  13. 2020 World Team Table Tennis Championships

    Thanks !
  14. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    The problem is in Morizono .....(a problem for JNT) ... Unfortunately, in Germany Open and Hungary Open are declared only Ito-Mizutani .....There is not even an attempt to check the Hayata-Harimoto reserve pair ...
  15. 2020 World Team Table Tennis Championships

    4 KOREA REPUBLIC SUH Hyowon JEON Jihee CHOI Hyojoo YANG Haeun SHIN Yubin
  16. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Congratulations ... I wonder if this victory is the second or third in a row?
  17. 2020 World Team Table Tennis Championships

    Germania Open - Jeon withdraw...
  18. 2020 World Team Table Tennis Championships

    No Jeon ? :rolleyes:
  19. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    And how does the younger sister of Ojio Haruna - Ojio Yuna (June 5, 2008) play?
Top