Search results

  1. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    http://japantabletennis.com/zennihon2020/ http://japantabletennis.com/zennihon2020/live2 http://japantabletennis.com/zennihon2020/live?status=xd So far, only these.WS, MS, WD, MD have not started yet (today only juniors and XD played) (XD Ito - Morizono nr.1)
  2. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Thank ! Now it’s clear why Kihara is No. 2, and Hina Hayata is No. 3/4 ....
  3. All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

    Seeding in WS (for me personally) is a little incomprehensible ....Ishikawa, Hirano is located somehow strange ....
  4. Asian Cup 2020

    Thank you very much !
  5. Asian Cup 2020

    So how will seeding be done? According to the latest ITTF current rating? It is clear that if China does not make a replacement, it will be Ito, LSW, ZYL and (FT ?)....
  6. Guess Tokyo 2020 Medalists

    Totally agree with you....
  7. Guess Tokyo 2020 Medalists

    Pure theoretically, Ito could become No. 2 in the ITTF ranking before Tokyo 2020 ... But the probability of this is very small ....China will do everything for Ito to be in 4th, and even better in 5th place ....
  8. Guess Tokyo 2020 Medalists

    It is curious that even at the simple ITTF Spain Challenge tournament in China, 8 women were announced .... Personally, I don’t remember anything like that ....
  9. Guess Tokyo 2020 Medalists

    .....I wonder if Chinese have bought out the whole stadium lol :o:o:o
  10. Asian Cup 2020

    Okay ... Knockout ... And what about seeding? In the current ITTF rating, Ito is higher than ZYL and LSW .....
  11. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Curious ... In February, Portugal Challenger - declared Ishikawa, Sato, Kato ..... Ito, Hirano, Hayata-no .... I wonder who will be announced in Hungary Open .....
  12. Asian Cup 2020

    In any case, of course, I wish Ito to win this tournament! Happiness and good luck to her!
  13. Asian Cup 2020

    Ito has no particular motivation here ....For the rating, only victory makes sense, a maximum of 360 points ....She has beaten both Chinese women more than once ....:o
  14. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I probably do not understand the logic of choosing JNT .....
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Hayata-Harimoto - indeed, the application has withdrawn ...
  16. Asian Cup 2020

    Indeed, China can quite easily raise the ITTF LSW rating, higher than Ito ....Moreover, having six players in the top 10 ...I even think that the task is set to lower ITO to fifth place (before the beginning of Tokyo 2020)..And this China may well do ....
  17. Asian Cup 2020

    It is curious who will come from Japan (WS) ... Ishikawa and Hirano really again? Sorry ... I see ... No. 3 Ito, No. 5 Ishikawa ...
  18. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I agree with your assessment .....
  19. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Personally, I am not very satisfied ....:o The probability of a team victory over the women's national team of China in this composition is a maximum of one third .....:(
  20. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    The impending losses of Hayata and Kato (due to the deduction of old points) are, in general, quite comparable .... Hayata - (-1100/2-2019),(-1100/3-2019),(-850/5-2019) = (-3050/reserv) Kato - (-900/3-2019,-850/3-2019),(-680/5-2019) = (-2430/reserv) Now Kato and Hayata are on an equal footing...
Top