Search results

  1. POLL : Is theoretical discussion worth it ?

    If he or she is 60+ years old this footage will not be relevant. Enough is when somebody mention level of play or coaching.
  2. POLL : Is theoretical discussion worth it ?

    I can say it all depends... I can give you some positive ideas at first. I have a internet friend from another forum (never seen him playing) but I know he plays in 2nd league in Poland and he is improving, because he keeps me updated. I know I am far from 2nd league so his level is much better...
  3. Czech Open 2018

    The amount of spin freitas is producing causing big problems for hitters like ZPF or harimoto
  4. Czech Open 2018

    One chinese down one to go
  5. Czech Open 2018

    I think pointing out wrong serves by sterger is very good for the sport. As long as players will point out what is wrong to the judges it can change a lot. I remember I think 2 years ago at Polish open when steger was playing freitas he was arguing that freitas serves wrong and the umpire...
  6. Czech Open 2018

    So know zeio who is the worst in Japan National team considering endings? Where is your brilliant points analysis
  7. Czech Open 2018

    Ok I know what you mean. But although I prefer Bobrow who is more enthusiastic about the game (sometimes too much) I cannot hear what she is saying, she speaks soo silently that I need to put the voice to maximum to hear her.
  8. Czech Open 2018

    do you guys can hear the lady comentator, she is going to make me fall asleep
  9. Czech Open 2018

    Come on you call 4:1 a big lead or 10:8. Start beeing rational not ridiculous. She is on the good route to the final where she probably going to face ito.
  10. Czech Open 2018

    Wen jia will not be easy but still I think she should manage it. Yes wu yang should be easier. Well the final can go both ways. Sometimes mima rushes to much and that is a good chance for ishikawa. Still if Kasumi change her mood for selfdestruct ito will win easily
  11. Czech Open 2018

    You can also say it other way. Ittf took all effort to make sure Mima Ito will not win this tour: 1 round Zhang Rui 2 round probably Liu Gaoyang 3 round probably Wen Jia 4 round you can choose betwen Wu Yang, Wang Yidi and Sun Mingyang So she needs to take down all chinese girls to meet Kasumi...
  12. Bulgaria Open 2018

    XX plays great these days. Not long ago niwa beat him quite easily and nie it was 4:0 for xx. Kenta plays great tournament and of course block and taking ball right after bounce is great weapon against xx although I do not remember when last time xx was so great. I still hope for 7 games match.
  13. Bulgaria Open 2018

    Look carefully the first two sets. He was also slow and missed a lot of FH shots. Still the match was very close and ML was little lucky in first two sets. And of course that should be warning first especially on that moment.
  14. Bulgaria Open 2018

    ML fh topspin from BH side was always too late. I do not remember when lasy time Ma long was so slow.
  15. Australian Open 2018

    You cannot do much against fast off the bounce accurate game. ML is the best player for about 10 years and somehow nobody got use to his game.
  16. Australian Open 2018

    changing game….of course not! Harimoto style close to the table is very good in modern TT, all he need is more accuracy, patience and experience. XX style is good enough for harimoto changing a lot from spin to speed and the other way. But as SFF wrote he is slower and predictable, that is why...
  17. Australian Open 2018

    After easy win in 6th game I thought he is going to win last one quite easy. Chinese guy took a lot of time going arrounds and tried to open the game ASAP. It was quite lucky for the LDS. Pity for Mizutani who is playing quite well recently and was my favourite in this tournament.
  18. Australian Open 2018

    the main draw is ready: https://bornanblob.blob.core.windows.net/ittf-web-results/html/TTE2824/brackets.html Already in first round we will have tough fights ovtcharov - zhiyang mizutani-dingshuo youngsik-sangsu niwa-zhou yu
  19. Australian Open 2018

    Tiago is already 31 with very poor BH and although I like him I do not expect him coming back to top 20
  20. Australian Open 2018

    None of them.
Top