Search results

  1. ZJK withdraw from HK open...?

    According to following link there is no ZJK in preliminary round also in doubles: https://bornanblob.blob.core.windows.net/ittf-web-results/html/TTE2816/results.html Seems that there were too many people here made him thinking about loosing ;)
  2. Thailand Open

    I know but I think few years ago he was closer to Play jnt then now. I think he is much more consistent then oshima or Kenta. Playing bundesliga every week top 50 players is very useful.
  3. Thailand Open

    I do not remember when last time he played jnt. Maybe this is the reason why they cancelled him, although this chiqita make him one of the best doubles player.
  4. Thailand Open

    True but according to his wining ratio in german league ( one od the best) it is not easy to beat him. This banana flick is very good he openes the game very quickly and the placement is most of time surprising.
  5. T2 APAC 2018 who's confirmed?

    You are very sure about it... I am not and will tell you why: 1. If there was intention that women win all matches, how come few of them lost 2. Doesn't it look strange that best men players like FZD nad FB won their matches 3. If you watched these matches you would not say it was for fan, team...
  6. Thailand Open

    it seems they have no air conditio and morizono has no coatch in the corner
  7. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    That is not true. If you look closely to his playing style long time ago you will see one special thing. After first BH attack he always wanted to continue with FH. Most of players knew that and block the ball to deep BH or down the line to FH and Mizutani started fishing game. That is not just...
  8. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    It is a valid information which probably affects his mentality but still those FH mistakes reflects to different problems.
  9. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    Hard to believe that since Boll is also butterfly player and I do not see him having equipment troubles. Also Mizutani mistakes are definitely not connected to equipment, if you miss the ball it is not equipment problem, if you hit with edge it is not equipment problem. Somebody wrote about...
  10. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    I am just thinking what happened to dima and jun, they are playing like they are forced to play. So many unforced errors and poor motivation. Hope to see them better in world tour.
  11. Thailand Open

    ok sorry I did not notice it.
  12. Thailand Open

    Anybody saw new chinese players in the torunament? Who are they? Besides Xu Ruifeng (the only one I know) who already reached 3rd round, all of them were beaten in qualification stage or 1st round.
  13. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    It is very seldom to see so many fh topspin mistakes by top player like Mizutani, still very exciting match.
  14. Champions League 2017-2018 | FINAL

    Can somebody upload other matches
  15. Zhang Jike to make a return | 2018

    There is some feeling like you and rain will never stop. So it is better to close topic and leave it just for reading. This kind if discussion Has no end.
  16. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    When I was young Waldner was my favourite player. When he came back in 2004 and make semifinals at the athens olympics beating ma lin I was very happy but I knew that no further he can go. Today my favourite player is mizutani but he is getting older and will not Play better. Some people should...
  17. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    For me he already retired does not matter od he will play some tours or not. He will never compete at top 5 level again. So for me he is retired. The only way he can compete at top level is to change his style the same like timo did. Zjk style is very close to the table and determining on his...
  18. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    How is that supposed to be valid since rainnever wrote about CTTA penalty which is miss next even if you fail to win over foreigner. Do not take me wrong but ZJK will have to play groups and preliminary stage and if he can win them all without loosing to foreigner still he can be put to some top...
  19. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Hey Dan - it is great you started comenting matches, with your knowledge it is very good to hear nice analysis, although it would be great if you can work on you pronunciation - sometimes it is hard to understand what you are saying. I know it could be the matter of accent.
  20. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Anybody knows why Boll is not playing and why dima is no 3?
Top