Search results

  1. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    if kenta loose it then it will make big pressure on harimoto, it will be a big test for the kid
  2. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    2010 was 8 years ago, maybe it was bad decision to pick her for the team event when she was 19 years old. In years she showed how good she is beeing on top for most of the time.
  3. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    maybe I am wrong but I just do not see kenta wining this. Koki probably could make a better result.
  4. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Do not remember that. I was thinking more about 2012 and 2016 olympics. From 2012 until now I do not remember LSW loosing a lot. If you look at the matches and the scores mostly it was 4:0 for LSW and if you compare it to DN matches you will see probably medium abou 4:2,5.
  5. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    The 4th set with LSS mizutani copy the game with XX when he lost from 10:4 next 8 points. He started very agressive and then somehow he changed his mind and started playing blocking game I can never tell why???
  6. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Kong LIng Hui - this is what happened. Actually few years ago when LSW was the best player on planet he was always choosing DN or LXX. Even if LSW had the best ratio against foreingers. Now after years china coaches choosing new players like ZYL or CM but still when they let LSW play she can...
  7. Pitchford Top 20?

    Everything is possible depends how he plays, how often and when do you expect him top 20. In current form he is definitely top 20, but for now ranking is 65, so it will take some time. On the other hand if you look at English players they are very good at team competition (I think the team...
  8. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Yes I have noticed you read/watch more about Japan but I just do no like some od your statements showing how dissapointed you are about players. Ishikawa and Niwa made biggest progress recently if you compare it to how long they are on international stage. I am very dissapointed about this coach...
  9. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    I am just thinking, are you Japan hater or what? I am really tired reading how ishikawa or mizutani miserable are. Team competition is something different, you need the team spirit which is sometimes more important then level of players. Nobody doubts that england and china team spirit are ones...
  10. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    I believe she learnt it from Kenta who is using this kind of serve for about 15 years. There are many short movies on YouTube showing young Kenta serving
  11. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    In my oponion probably he will play withn stronger team
  12. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    You can also watch Ittv which provide 8 days coverage.
  13. Top 5 non-Chinese players against the 2018 WTTTC Team China, who would you pick?

    Ovtcharov Mizutani Boll Harimoto Niwa
  14. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Too late ? Depends where are you and what is your aim. Isikawa aim I think is to be best player besides chinese and now she is. Remember when few years ago she could not finish the match to lower ranked player and was crying all the time. Now she is very different very strong and somtimes...
  15. Is there an expiry date for Hurricane rubbers?

    I have heard that european rubbers like andro when they are 1 year old the Warehouse drops the price by 50%. And it is very probably since car tires after 1 year are deducted by 20-30%
  16. ITTF Legends Tour 2018 | Line Up, Training, Backstage and more !

    Kreanga should win it but saive od always dangerous
  17. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    Wrong China is no 2 seed. Germany is no 1 thanks to single ranking
  18. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    That is also interesting that japan sent Matsudaira who now is very predictable and is no threat for chinese or german players. I think Yoshimura, Ueda or even Masataka would make a difference. By the way Masataka has one of the best wining ratio in German League.
  19. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018

    I wonder what happened to Tristan Flore, he had great matches against top player (3:4 against Ma Long) and now suddenly I do not see him playing. Of course his main weapon was serves, even Ma Long could not keep them short but anyway I liked his style
  20. Hainan Grandmaster Grand Prix 2018

    Can anybody please explain what is all about? Previous world no 1 loosing to someones unknown who do not even play in china super league? I see those players have great spin on the serves
Top