Search results

  1. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Good game .... Equal game was .... Mima Ito does not need to be offended, of course, that she lost ... But the game was equal ..... And Zeio right .....
  2. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    That is well said ...A balanced opinion, without unnecessary emotions ....
  3. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    .....When I serve, especially a long serve, as soon as I contact the ball my eyes will look at the opponent and the other side of the table , I will not follow my own ball’s trajectory over the net. I think everybody does that and it’s perfectly possible to miss the net. With a short serve...
  4. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    I agree ... We were not at the gaming table at this moment ...We saw this moment from the side ...Personally, I will in no way condemn Ito .....She could sincerely believe that everything was done correctly .....We can express our opinion, but we cannot judge, no .....And even more so...
  5. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    ................................ I don't read into Mima's mind. She may have seen the net ball and kept quiet about it or not i don't know the answer. Then I agree with you ...We were not at that moment at the gaming table and cannot judge .... We can only express our opinion about this...
  6. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    You are right ... What is obvious to the viewer, players can see differently .....And Hayata and Ito sincerely could believe that they are right ..... I must add, this is only my personal opinion, I, of course, do not pretend to be the truth and may be wrong .... You are right - everything is...
  7. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Yes, in Poland it’s not clear ... I personally did not see the touch ... But here it was obvious that the ball touched the net ...
  8. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Possible consequences ?
  9. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    It’s a pity .... For Ito there’s no need to win this game and the tournament .....Of course, this is very ugly ....
  10. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Ito has a problem ... fast-5 at best ...
  11. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    That's right ... In the first T-2 she lost in a similar situation Kato .....
  12. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RHImAaqiOk J.M. vs L.G.Y. 1:0 1:1
  13. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Oh yes ... All three games of the WMY in Fast won .....CXT was the leader 2: 1 ....
  14. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FCE6-A8QCU CXT vs WMY 1:0 2:2.... 2:4.... CXT los.....:mad:
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Right.... Ishikawa and Hirano will have a minimum 8th result in the December ITTF ranking - 900 points ....Victory can bring plus 200 points ....But only victory (finalist gets 880)
  16. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    I suppose they still want, they even really want .... But ..... And Hirano, apparently, still experiences strong psychological pressure ......
  17. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    No comment.....:( (I mean losing Hirano ....) Regarding the Grand Final .. Theoretically, Hirano has a chance to retain an advantage .....She seeding above ... If both lose in the first round, Hirano will lose fewer points ...
  18. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Suppose ..... Hirano wins today, tomorrow loses .... 10925+500=11425 Ishikawa - 10845+400=11245 Grand Final - replacing the results of 2018 with the new results of 2019 (if new ones are higher), or at least 1020 .. Ishikawa 1785 GF-2018 Hirano 1530 GF-2018 Participation in Markham does...
  19. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Well said.......:o
  20. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    Thank you, Zeio ... I remember this post-match interview with CXT ... Her assessment of the level of the game of Hina Hayata is very, very important ....
Top