Search results

  1. I lost my spark for playing TT

    It’s not the same as ALC, some reviews say it’s similar to ZLC
  2. I lost my spark for playing TT

    Ahh, I know what happened, you need to buy more blades/rubbers to kickstart the joy once more, I called it the EJ denial syndrome: you know you want more, but you also know you don't need more, so you stopped buying, but you're just suppressing yourself, then your body starts fighting your mind...
  3. How Did I Win or Lose a Match?

    You need to train and achieve ultra instinct 😉 Thinking too much usually leads to slow reactions
  4. Timo Boll 70th Anniversary vs Golden Viscaria

    Well, that depends on when it was produced I think, I read somewhere that the old ones were produced in a different factory as the other Butterfly blades, and supposedly they were handmade, so who knows.
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    You'll have to complete the collection now, buy the SG handle Acoustic. As for me, one pair of Gigu on the way. Can't stop laughing everytime I say the name. :ROFLMAO:
  6. How good will Lin Shidong be?

    If I remember correctly from the video I saw a Viscaria handle, and also all CNT have H3 blue sponge on FH. Also recently a former CNT member said rubbers used in CNT are just different variations of Hurricane, and Butterfly stuff, so the only question is which Butterfly rubber he is using...
  7. Timo Boll 70th Anniversary vs Golden Viscaria

    Timo Boll 70th Anniversary is just another classic Butterfly marketing scheme.
  8. USTTA rating v.s. expected win-rate

    Well now this is exciting 😉
  9. USTTA rating v.s. expected win-rate

    Sure, I’m the instigator, but I believe everyone else knows what happened and who’s to blame. At times, someone has to speak up.
  10. USTTA rating v.s. expected win-rate

    Yep, that’s your problem because you have no common sense of what is being a decent human being. But if you’re what you say you are, a broken ball, then you are not wrong. And yes, obvious to you, only, and if you don’t say what it is then it’ll still be you, only. So who’s the problem here...
  11. Tibhar K3 Hybrid and Victas > 22 double extra

    K3’s top sheet is much more grippy than v22’s. A softer k3 would be h8-80 or maybe Victas Triple Regular.
  12. USTTA rating v.s. expected win-rate

    Blah blah blah blah blah…. @latej brokenball is not a lost case, he/she/they/it is broken as the name suggests. Also he/she/they/it can’t realize that he/she/they/it can be wrong some times, and by wrong I mean he/she/they/it doesn’t have common sense. Like I said in the first post here, if...
  13. Will practicing on a 13mm table affect tournament play?

    Honestly it’s not a small differences at all, bounce a ball on them side by side and compare. And by cheaper ways I mean these, https://a.co/d/9TJG2aw, https://a.co/d/2bvaec2 , https://m.tb.cn/h.UpV7QQ5?tk=vE0adRiprRs Or find a mirror and practice, or use your kitchen table, probably bounces...
  14. Will practicing on a 13mm table affect tournament play?

    I’d ignore stiga tables and buy a Donic Persson 25 or Waldner 25 or Butterfly Aspire 25. And yes, I have bought Stiga, Donic and Joola tables, my local club uses Butterfly Octet 25 and Europa 25.
  15. Will practicing on a 13mm table affect tournament play?

    I don’t think so, hitting the ball at the right timing and positioning is very important, and with a table that bounces differently it might be better just practice using something else. There are lots of choices, some costing way less than a table.
  16. Will practicing on a 13mm table affect tournament play?

    It does , the bounce of the ball is very different for different thickness, not to mention it’s almost twice as thick in this case.
  17. 25mm table on Amazon vs. TT retail store?

    The material should be more or less the same, but the surface paint is quite different for different brands. Joola tends to be more glossy and smooth, Donic is rougher, Butterfly is somewhere in between. This is my personal experience of course.
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Double Chocolate + Vanilla + M&M + Oreo 😋
Top