Search results

  1. My 6-Month Review of SANWEI Target Europe Soft: How Control Changed My Mind

    Lol, I'm sorry for the ChatGPT factor. Because after I asked him, I sent the voice to ChatGPT directly, I'm lazy hahaha. But anyway, thank you for your feedback bro.
  2. My 6-Month Review of SANWEI Target Europe Soft: How Control Changed My Mind

    Hello to all the TTD players — great to see you here, and I hope you’re all doing well. 🙋‍♂️ Quite a few people have asked me before about my experience with Target Europe Soft, but to be honest, it hasn’t been one of our primary main rubbers, so I didn’t feel my perspective alone would do it...
  3. The third blade in the Tiro series will be launched in 2026

    The name has been decided at the meeting, the third blade of the Tiro series will be named Reson.
  4. Sanwei Q10-C Pistol Grip Video Impressions: Part 2

    Thank you for your detailed review. I watched it carefully. Great job!
  5. SANWEI Su style Latest update, Eagle Beak

    We apologize, but these are two separate systems. Our customer service representatives have difficulty communicating directly with our warehouse system. Only when the order details are noted in the order notes will the warehouse system be able to see the order's requirements.
  6. SANWEI Su style Latest update, Eagle Beak

    It's a pity, but yes, there are indeed individual cases where the blades are overweight. May I know where you buy it? You can leave a message in your order to choose your demand weight blade for free, if you buy on our official store.
  7. SANWEI Su style Latest update, Eagle Beak

    Yes, I did. I put on two rubbers. Thank you for your kind advice. I have told my marketing colleagues.
  8. SANWEI Su style Latest update, Eagle Beak

    YS1 is 92g+_ 2g YS2 is 90g+_ 5g YS3 is 91g+_ 2g YS6 is 90g +_ 1g What is the closest in play to a 1 hinoki of 9 mm, and 10 mm? Because they are all composite structures, it is difficult to find a model that is closest to a single hinoki. You can tell me the style you want, and I will choose a...
  9. SANWEI Su style Latest update, Eagle Beak

    Hi everyone, Andrea here from SANWEI 👋 We recently updated our Su Style series, and one of the more interesting new designs is the Su Style – Eagle Beak. I wanted to share a bit more context behind it, since this one is quite different from previous SU versions. 🦅 What’s different about...
  10. Sanwei BravoBee Carbon Pre-made Table Tennis Bat Review

    Wow, so detailed, thank you for your such detailed review.
  11. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    You are welcome, So, Nitro has less frequency than Prism even though it is faster? To be honest, it is. So the stiffness is not 100% regard to their frequency. Even though they are very consistent in normal time. The same situation is like Echo and Parla. I guess it is because of the...
  12. 🏓 SANWEI Pistol Blade – Update

    Hi everyone, Andrea here from SANWEI 👋 I hope you have a great day today! We’ve just updated the information for the SANWEI Pistol Racket 10th on our website, and I wanted to share a quick update with the community. ❤️ In this update, we made a couple of changes based on player feedback. 1️⃣...
  13. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Hello my friend, How are you? I'm glad to show the details of the three blades to you. Speed: Nitro> Prism> Parla Dwell time(Control) : Parla>Prism >Nitro stiffness: Nitro> Prism> Parla The head heavy, actually, I should say they don't have many different, because we use the same gravity...
  14. Sanwei shoes - order issue

    Hello bro, Thank you for your caring, how are you? It seems we didn't make a plan to publish a shoes rainbow version recently. But maybe in the future, who knows? Pls keep concern, and I will also update the info about the new color. Thank you.
  15. SANWEI New rubber Target Europe Soft version

    Hello, bro. You can check on our official website: 2.1mm 37°
  16. SANWEI New rubber Target Europe Soft version

    Haha, yeah, you can think like that. It's like a more forgiving version of a ‘’difficult-to-handle rubber‘’.
  17. SANWEI New rubber Target Europe Soft version

    Hello everyone! :D So nice to see you all, I wish you a great day today.❤️ Today I want to share our latest rubber info with you, Target Europe soft. Many of our fans already know our previous rubber — Target Europe.🏓 A pure European-style, untacky topsheet paired with an ultra-hard...
  18. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Hello bro, How are you? Sorry to reply to you late cos I just got back from my holiday. In my personal view, Nitro is an outer ALC blade, and more like EX-C Froster, but it is softer than Froster. So I suggest you put a cake sponge like Gear Hyper/ Target Gordanga on it. Prism is the blade I...
Top