Search results

  1. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Good afternoon bro, How are you, I hope you are doing well. They are our official distributor in Vietam definitely, you could always believe them. Regards,
  2. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Hello sir, The head size is 158×150mm.
  3. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    You are welcome bro. Our UK cooperation shipping company is very very professional. As usual, the package is shipped to UK only spending 5-7 days.
  4. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Haha, thank you bro. I will make my colleagues transport it by 4px today.
  5. Tacky Rubbers tackiness goes away after a few sessions, even with cleaning.

    Maybe you should use Chinese sticky rubber special rubber cleaner.
  6. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    haha, you are right. In my few trials, I have begun to feel the joy of LP.
  7. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Haha, thank you for your kind word bro. To be honest, I'm not a LP user, I'm a looping maker.😂 But when I use the backhand to block, I really feel I can make the ball on the disgusting place.😛 And the forehand, I can use it comparable to looping blade and make strong looping. But I think since...
  8. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Lol, you konw bro! I think you got what our designers were thinking during their naming brainstorming session. They'll be very happy.
  9. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Hello sir, how are you? For two face ALC, it is very different between the two side. In terms of the user experience, its offensive side is similar to an external ALC blade like Froster, and the black side is similar to the Sanwei defense Alpha.
  10. SANWEI 2 new blades in TWO FACE SERIES.

    Hello everyone! Andrea here 🙋‍♂️ . I‘m excited to share two new blades in the SANWEI TWO FACE series, both designed for defenders, but with totally different personalities. If you enjoy defence, blocking, or switching up your game with surprise counterattacks, you should love them.🤔 SANWEI TWO...
  11. Have You Used an Asymmetric Blade Like the SANWEI Two Face? Share Your Experience!

    把永博(Yongbo ba), yes, I know him, and I've seen a lot of his matches. To be honest, I appreciate his style, it's always impressive, but I saw one match where he lost, his opponent sacrificed a game to adapt to his long pimples attacking style. And for the new Two Face, I think it will be...
  12. Have You Used an Asymmetric Blade Like the SANWEI Two Face? Share Your Experience!

    Hello bro, Thank you very much for your detailed explanation regarding the blade structure — I really appreciate your input and will definitely share your suggestions with our designers. As for the sweet spot, I personally feel that it seems to be more related to the overall surface area and...
  13. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    You are welcome, My workmate is using Verdi outer and Froster now. He says Verdi outer is stiffer and its first speed is faster, and both of their thickness is almost the same. But Froster is more balance, when you make looping. The looping of Verdi outer is lower than Forster, and faster...
  14. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Hello, The one is PALC is harder and the other one is the Limba surface we choosen is very hard. Because of the two parts, makes Verdi outer's Frequency is higher.
  15. Review: Sanwei FireFlash Table Tennis Shoes

    Very great review, professional and objective. Thank you for helping us to complete a big part of sanwei shoes' info for our fans in TTD. It's so cool work!
  16. Sanwei Cannon Carbon vs Sanwei Nova Carbon

    Hello, I combine our designers' info, me and my colleagues' experience, and my friend's( pro-athele) experience: 1. Which one has higher first speed possibilities. No doubt, it is Cannon Carbon. 2. 1. Which one has higher second speed possibilities. It is NOVA Carbon. 3. Which one has more...
  17. Need help with set up

    You are welcome^_^
Top