Search results

  1. My personal experience with SANWEI NOVA Carbon, and some tips on how to use this blade.

    They are very different rubber. Target Player Edition is a mix-rubber; Gear Hyper is EU non-sticky rubber. It depends on your play style to choose which one is better for you. If your play style is more like a loop-attack player, Target PE is more fitness for you. If your play style is more...
  2. My personal experience with SANWEI NOVA Carbon, and some tips on how to use this blade.

    Hello bro, Thank you for your question. Yes, you could see I have used this rubber. It is a very good rubber for backhand. The reason we developed it is that some of our players said they want a good mix-rubber for pro-player, combining power, spin, speed, and allowing players to make low and...
  3. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Sorry bro, I wrote wrong, thank you for your point. I wanted to write 158 but typed 155.
  4. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Hello sir, If you want to try a faster inner one, you could also try Verdi inner. Regards,
  5. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Hello sir, Blade face size of Prism: 150x158mm, and has a thin core.
  6. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    We have updated some Structure Photos of our series.
  7. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Lol, yes. You are correct bro.
  8. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Sorry to reply late, and as @Dumper said, he is true.
  9. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Pls consider the . When I test, it makes my looping more top spin.
  10. My personal experience with SANWEI NOVA Carbon, and some tips on how to use this blade.

    Good morning, For Gear Hyper and Taiji 2023, there are very different rubbers. 1. Though both the sponge of Taiji 2023 and Gear Hyper are the cake sponge, the hole of the Taiji 2023's is large. Gear Hyper's is common size. 2. When you use Gear Hyper in your backhand it is more like a European...
  11. Building A Table Tennis Tournament App

    Cool and Good idea, hope sucessful.
  12. SANWEI NEW three blades, Surge series.

    Hello everyone, this is Andrea, very glad to see you! 🙋‍♂️ I'm very happy to introduce our 3 New series blades: , , . The SANWEI series is a line of high-performance, high-value blades designed to help intermediate players smoothly transition into the world of fiber blades. Whether you...
  13. How to keep your Chinese stiky rubber top-sheet stiky for a long time?

    Hello sir, Thank you for your kind word, I'm very happy to hear that. But It hasn't been approved by ITTF. “More than one layer of cellular rubber (sponge) is not permitted, even if the layers are of the same composition.” regards,
  14. TT shoes suggestions!

    CN size is the length of the insole If your feet 290mm, you could choose 295 CN 45EU.
  15. TT shoes suggestions!

    Hi, dear. How are you? In fact all of our FF/ SS shoes are designed basing on the CN/JP szie. We us CN/JP size to give EU/ US size to the shoes. So if you can't confirm the final US size, we suggest you measure your length of feet (cm) and contrast with the CN size. It is the best way to...
  16. TT shoes suggestions!

    Hello, sir. We have a cost-effective and perfect way to ship to the US. 4PX is our shipping partner.
  17. My personal experience with SANWEI NOVA Carbon, and some tips on how to use this blade.

    Hello dear, How are you? I have used this combination for a short time. The racket became a traditional European looping racket. The ball is not slow, has a good arc, and has a perfect balance of spin and speed. But it is not suitable for me. Because I don't play a stalemate style, my style...
  18. I need advice

    Hello dear, How are you? Megaspin is our official distributor in the US. You can trust them. For Parla or Fextra One, you could buy on our official Ailexpress/ web. Since the US is our main region, our shipping rates to the US are well optimized and tilted. Regards,
  19. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    lol, you are right bro. In Chinese we have a completely diffrerent language habit on this part. In fact in our shocol our teacher will teach us, but when I use English I still hard to remember it. And I need to say to imbagaijiin again: No, you don't need to lacquer your blade.
Top