Search results

  1. A better forum via better moderation

    I should’ve known
  2. A better forum via better moderation

    Angel fish is literally inedible. Causes severe gastro-intestinal distress. Not worth trying regardless of price.
  3. A better forum via better moderation

    I got an excellent red fish recently called Takasago. The meat was white and even though it wasn't gutted it wasn't bitter around the belly area. Only ¥500 for 2. Then I got salmon jaw (the greatest cut of fish ever) for ¥299 each today. That is a WIN. The sashimi shrimps that I used for a...
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    the Rakza7 1.8 and Yinhe 955 on my Echo blade last week. Played with it again today. Rakza7 is a really good fit for me. Soft so I can easily bottom out the sponge on smashes. This is good for me with this blade coz it engages really well. No one was getting my loops back either. Great for fast...
  5. What happened to Darker?

    Oh gosh. That’s beyond my pay grade
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Now that's just uncouth. Someone give me mod powers. This deserves a severe flaggng.
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Classic. Sorry for lowering the tone here. It was inevitable.
  8. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Family and particularly spousal bismirchment is not to be tolerated. I'm good at TT because of my wife and kids. I just wanna get outta the house.
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I have a wife. She encourages me to have girlfriends. I ignore it.
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Depends which head you think with.
  11. What happened to Darker?

    Not true. Japan has a massive hinoki surplus and needs to use it. I ride MTB in these forests every week and it's under managed. Japan's Forestry Agency and local municipal planning systems actually encourage logging and systematic thinning of these mature plantations to promote forest health...
  12. What happened to Darker?

    I only vaguely remember having a Darker spalbird, can't remember if it was a blade or a rubber, and a black power on the backhand. Black power was my first ever reverse rubber too. I thought it was Yasaka but it wasn't. Checked it on Ali and it's still available!.
  13. Post your latest EJ purchase

    You don’t like girlfriends I take it?
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Love TT but there’s a time and a place.
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    By the way, what does EJ mean?
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Kyushu south
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I'll give you pictures anytime you like. My local beach. Always empty. Anyone welcome
  18. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    And for the moment they are both Japanese!
  19. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    I’m guessing Lindh just likes Ramen
Top