Search results

  1. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    What. no... I tried someone else's tb alc and it has the same comp so im assuming its similar. I had heard some reviews onlkine that tb is a little bit stiffer and less dwell. which is why i went for fzd since it has more dwell and control. as for getting coached with it... no. i played a game...
  2. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Oh my bad, it was swarmed by like other ppl's comments. Yea sure. I tired the tb alc, it has the same comp as fzd i believe and aparently its a bit faster, less dwell whic hsi why i went for fzd since it has more dwell. im not entirely sure how d64 in feeling compares to the other dignics...
  3. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Alright thanks. but g09c or glayzer? or should i go g09c fh and glayzer bh? or like chosose one rubebr both sdies?
  4. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Intermediate: so i like never said i had to 100% use dignics, i could consider slower options. But according to ppl's suggestions, dignics is too hard/fast. so like someone suggested glayzer. like i researched glayzer, g09c someone said super slow little catapult but very spinny. glayzer is...
  5. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Bruh saying my coach is bad is actual just mean. and i legit searched online unboosted hurricane has low catapult and hard to loop with. so i dont understand where that came from.
  6. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Yea i practice with a coach. Im just not sure since i felt that d64 felt quite good compared to my normal racket so like obciously pimple structure is different for every dignics rubber so i just wasnt sure. Since i felt i could handle it and i played with it in a game. A bit mnore getting used...
  7. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Maybe its because some people don't live in the same timezone as you?? and maybe are sleeping? I can consider glayzer. Like 09c or just normal? Which has more spin and is more like consistent? As long as i can hit powerful shots consistently im fine + good spin. It doesn't necessarily hav to be...
  8. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Ahh ok. But im looking for a top tier ofgfensive rubber. I play comps and that stuff. Out of d05 or d80 whic hd oyou choose for fh? I hear d05 somehow is hard to play and is slow unboosted and apparently d09c is faster even tho bty said its faster. So not too sure about that but it does have...
  9. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    I mean i used to use h3 unboosted + h8 unboosted and found it very difficult tol use but in the end foiund the control and managed to adapt. so i wasnt thinking control was a big issue. I tried someone's d64 and it felt good apart from the fact it was way to fast. I was thinking d80 as bh since...
  10. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Do you think d05 fh + d80 bh on the fzd alc is a safe option? My backhand is significantly weaker than my fh so i was thinking d80 is faster so its easier to hit the shots. and fh i will have mroe cintrol but yet still loads faster than h3. Why do some ppl say d05 is almost unplayable out of the...
  11. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    SO to be safe, since ive enevr tried either rubber, i should go for d80 both sides? Im just not sure whther it'll be too fast but then ill have to adapt either way... ALso when i used to plauy with unboosted h3, i eiother kept dumping into the net or overshooting. AFter a bit of use, ti feels a...
  12. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    So would you recommend,. d09c or d0? to be more consistent in fh and bh? as long as loop isnt like super hard to do against hewavy backspin.
  13. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Yeah i will be playing comp. SO like i also considered d05 both sides and read that it is more forgiving if you are slightly out of palce or your timing is a bit off time. Also i managed to find control with unboosted hurricane 3 so im not too worried with swing speed. Ive just enver tried d05...
  14. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    I did some more research and i found that dignics 09c is obviously a lot mroe similar to hurricane 3 (even if unboostewd) than 05. SO i was wondering whjether 09c fh + 05 bh + fzd alc is good?
  15. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Oh thanks. I also tried my friend's dignics 09c and it felt like an improved hurricane 3 basically. I'm unsure whether it's good for the short game bnut itr worked for me. How does dignics 05 compare to dignics 09c? Similar feeling or completley different? Also ive never tried dignics 80 but its...
  16. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Thanks thats very helpful. I was eventually able to loop with hurricane 3 but like it was still hard and most of the time, dumpib them into the net. Between dignics 05, 09c and 80 (also i play aggresive maybe some passive blocks here and there), which would loop like easy, but not like super...
  17. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Oh ok, how do you trhink it would compare to commercial like not neo but not national like the commerical not neo or boosted version? Comparing with d09c + d05? Also would you think d80 both sides is a good option? I read some reviews online and they said that xiom vega asia isnt very forgiving...
  18. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Would you think d80 both sides is a good combo? Also i tried my friend's xiom vega asia today and it felt ok. but like wasnt anything like super like 'wow' to me. It had good feelings tho.
  19. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    What if it were unboosted? Like would d09c or d05 be easier to play with and like which is more linear over the othet
  20. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    I have a coach. I came from a carbon blade I need to check which. It’s dhs.
Top