Search results

  1. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    I am referring to this type of fh loop. Is this a workable fh loop or is it something too easily countered? What do you guys think?
  2. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    The bh use is my natural stage as my bh drive / flick has higher percentage than fh. Hence, I naturally gravitate towards it. For me to use fh, I have to be very selective or wait for easy ball. Truth be told, in this particular match, I made a hard conscious decision to use fh more than usual...
  3. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    after serve, move back a little more. OK got it. Thx. It is an implementable tactic. Will execute it at my next sparring match.
  4. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    with respect to the knees; if this unker forces it, like a typical Gen Z worker, the knees will immediately file a physical harassment report to HR. Unker G will be hauled up to meet HR for a long nice tea time chat.
  5. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    early 50's & weigh approx 100kg. I am darn and mighty please with myself despite these biological constraints, I refuse like a stubborn bull-dog, use pips nor adapt a play-style that stands in front of the table like a coconut tree just blocking and pushing only. I intend to play, pivot fh...
  6. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    I have another 20 mins clip where I play a game against my regular sparring partner. Here you can see my fh in game form so that you may critique it @Tom Lodziak
  7. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    Will keep Z03 in the drawer first while I fix my FH. Will go back to this ultimate rubber once I fix my fh.
  8. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    from seven ply I have downgraded to five ply. From Zyre03, I have regressed to Acuda S1.
  9. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    Hi Sensei Tom, I have been a subscriber to your YT channel for sometime and love your content. Very happy to see you response directly to me here. OK, I'll video my FH topspin at my next TT session and put it here for scrutiny.
  10. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    1. sigh…. hate to come asking for help. Chatgpt has failed me this time. 2. My bh is now functional, as I have been concentrating on it for the past six months or so to the detriment of fh. 3. BH has now become a weapon unto itself and I am pleased with it. 4. What I am not pleased is my fh...
  11. Viscaria ALC vs Fan Zhendong ALC help me decide (Dignics 09C / 05 setup)

    FZD! FZD! FZD! buy it or you'll regret it... Haiyah why I no buy. Haiyah!
  12. kanak jha forhand topspin.

    Most likely due to his size. He need to use counter-drive ( borrow opponent force ) as he probably cannot generate the kind of power relatively to larger player ( e.g. Franziska, Omar Assar et al ).
  13. How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?

    me simple. me see topspin ball, me banana. Me see downspin ball, me also banana. Algo is clean, no need mega database center to perform quintrillion calculation.
  14. How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?

    nitpicker... banana + flick + counter are not downspin stroke, hence by inversion of it, it is topspin stroke. Logic, N can be 1 or 0. If N =/= 1, then N = 0. Me simple. Me happy.
  15. How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?

    my knees goes soft on this...
  16. How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?

    This Chinese dude seems to have a reasonable good backhand. Can try his style...
  17. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    OK OK, this is not TT but rather regarding football aka soccer for my 'Mehrican amigos. Wunderkiz of football Ms Lim You, a 14 year fellow country young lady scored seven goals in a single match during the recent 2026 Asian Youth Football Championship ( girls ). FYI: She is southpaw / leftie...
  18. Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks

    Serve receive... my greatest bugbear, my Waterloo. I lose many points and many games because of this one particular aspect of the game. It is the most frustrating part of the game. I hate it and at the same time, I love it. It is like solving the rubic cube. My issue was I am always undecided...
Top