Search results

  1. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I truly cannot understand at all. 90% of the points won by Felix is RPB. Is C-Pen BH so scary? Is Gozo getting old and stuck in old outdated thinking?
  2. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    match of the year! S7: 10-9
  3. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    other very tall players like Jonathan G & Patriz F do not seem to be tumbling here and there. maybe it is african style, as Aruna Q seems also to be tumbling when hitting his trademark FH.
  4. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Is it just me or does others notice Omar always looks like he is out of balance most of the time and he still returns the ball due to his tall body stature and by extension his superior reach? In short, he is using uber long limbs to his advantage.
  5. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    ======= LSD should just focus on XD & totally forget about MS in Olympic games. Wasting time only.
  6. A better forum via better moderation

    looking at how mod function; I would not take the job even if Dan offer me two pieces of Zyre03. Four and perhaps it becomes negotiable....
  7. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    LSD lose again. If consistently losing like this, then the bosses of CNT should just put him in XD and let him stay there. The least he got a medal chance in XD with KM.
  8. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Kids, and this how you do half longs... Kudos to ZQH! Bravo! Bellissimo!
  9. A better forum via better moderation

    Dang it, my joke-o-meter is not working in good condition today. Dang it!
  10. A better forum via better moderation

    I don't know; this seems like a thread that is for feedback. Sort of like Teacher-Parent meet-up. Management - Union meeting Town Hall talk between Member of Parliament with his constituents I get the vibe, don't you?
  11. why dima change his blade?(Contains spoilers for the game against Truls)

    I have a hypothesis: I had an old veteran who told me this sometime ago. He said, older player benefit more from outerforce blade because as you age your power diminishes and outer compensate for this diminishing power. Just a hypothesis. Dima is old. He is using a outer this time. He wins...
  12. A better forum via better moderation

    Mod, I am still waiting for my free Zyre03 2.7mm red for achieving X number of ping-pong balls In this forum. :mad:
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Backhand dominant or forehand dominant? This is the eternal question that bugs all modern offensive European-style player. However, with this match, an answer is finalized. No more thinking backhand first or forehand first. It is set in stone. Dima! Dima! Dima! Divine Euro-BH!
  14. What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.

    Then do you have a candidate for the hardest… the masochist in me wanna find out.
  15. What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.

    Ah! Only 39degree which is classify as mid hard by DHS standard. As far as I know, the hardest commercially available rubber is Nitakku Pro H3 Turbo Blue Sponge which is IIRC, either 41.5 or 42 degree hardness. The key word here is commercially available aka common stock; not special player...
  16. What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.

    Nitakku H3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge around 42 degree. It is expected to be boosted.
  17. WTT Star Contender São José dos Campos 2026 July 21-26

    U truly know my heart, a true friend indeed. Miyu! Miyu! Miyu! Btw, what happened to the other Miyuu with two u(s)? Any clue?
  18. The Holy Grail

    No my friend. why I start this thread; Previously I have tried D09C on my current blade, that is: BTY SK7. It feels muted and just cannot go. Meanwhile, with ZYRE-03; it works wonderfully. But just recently I tried a fellow clubber's Viz regular with D09C on FH and played a casual set with...
  19. The Holy Grail

    There are countless combinations of blades and rubbers in the world of table tennis. The possible permutations are almost endless. Yet, after my own experiments, I believe there is one combination that deserves to be called the Holy Grail. For me, it is: Blade: Butterfly Viscaria ALC (the...
Top