Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Thick but just right for me. The handle is round. Very good for BH to FH and vice-versa transition.
  2. Just for fun

    and put on a Zyre03 2.7mm; the ultimate experience.
  3. 3rd ball attack feedback

    serve downspin; comes back also downspin. Open up; opponent blocks; ball will come back with lots of topspin and will kick-up. Must step back more or else ball will kick up to one's face and jam you. Step back more and prepare to fh bomba. If opponent can counter-loop your open up; also step...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Unker G versus long-pips push blocker Last weekend tourney QLY round
  5. The Myth of the Perfect Forehand

    Since this thread is about FH, I'll add my two cents worth. Context: I have just played in a local tourney last weekend and I video'd my match play. Thereafter, I visually compared my club uncle level play with that of a semi-finalist young man ( late teens or early twenties ) FH loop in that...
  6. Which way to go from Bluestorm Z2 for slower and higher arc ???

    Donic Baracuda Just visually look at the ball flight path from the video. It is so high!
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Gozo adds his secret sauce to the serve; taught to me by an old hermit living in solitude high up in the mountains of Wu-tang, Chynah. As for the Zyre03 serve test; I'll get back to you on this one after my stock arrives from Japan, e.t.a. end of the month. NB: Zyre now at below USD 70.00 So...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    So gaiz & gurls, My match vids, after editing for brevity. NB: I used SK7 with both side D05; sorry to disappoint. Next time will use Zyre03, pinky promise. R64 Open catergory R32 Open Catergory
  9. Hybrid rubbers with the most balanced properties

    NB: The power of D09C on FH.
  10. How to Solve hesitation

    Did not expect him to loop down the line so well. Was anticipating cross-court loop.
  11. How to Solve hesitation

    Yup, my opponent fh loop down the line kicked so much, it flew out.
  12. How to Solve hesitation

    Just do it, commit to it… don’t wishy-washy.
  13. How to Solve hesitation

    If I am in MS F of OG and the score is 3-3 and at the 7th set at 9-9; I would not dare to fh loop a short underspin ball.
  14. How to Solve hesitation

    Just be brave and go for it. Multiball is your BFF
  15. Butterfly Zyre 03

    2.5mm. I don't boost.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I passed R64 and the below is my opponent in R32. He is a collegiate player; represents his varsity team. He won!
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Got me self another BTY SK7 at below USD 40.00 to house my two sheets of Zyre03. Current one is housing two sheets of D05.
Top