Search results

  1. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Senso V1 with bluefire M1 on FH and M2 on BH is the staple or gold standard for my National squad for many a years.
  2. How to get the upper hand in bh-bh exchanges?

    My personal experience: I have the opportunity to play with a regular at my club who has a decent BH and we regularly engage in Bh-BH duel and I lost mostly. Here is what he does better than me. 1. He can do punchy BH that pressure me with fast incoming ball. 2. All of the sudden, he can absorb...
  3. a disgrace for chinese tt?

    somebody allege The-Don as a person who is or had played TT professionally. To see him make such statement in this thread, I would make assumption that: 1. He does not play professionally TT. 2. If he does; then he is purely trolling. I choose to be diplomatic and assume it is scenario No. 2.
  4. Want to correct my blade : please give your thoughts

    I did ask Chatgpt how to be Aruna. Chat said forget aboug Aruna. And proceed to recommend me Butterfly SK Seven; BH Tenergy 05 Hard and FH Dignics 09C. I suspect Chatgpt is a paid salesperson of Tamasu (Japan) Ltd.
  5. Want to correct my blade : please give your thoughts

    Wanna be like Waldner must have equipment like Waldner, that is: Donic Waldner Senso Carbon with both side Donic Bluefire M1. Now you will become Waldner.
  6. Want to correct my blade : please give your thoughts

    Wanna be like Waldner must have equipment like Waldner, that is: Donic Waldner Senso Carbon with both side Donic Bluefire M1. Now you will become Waldner.
  7. Why don't the top chinese players play in star contenders anymore?

    why ask the NBA Lakers to play in collegiate events?
  8. a disgrace for chinese tt?

    @the-don , Nice trolling. Marvelous and wonderful trolling.
  9. Equipment for a beginner!

    The Ultinate Noob set-up: Butterfly Primorac with both side Sriver. Noobies set-up by Donic
  10. Table tennis is getting fun!!!!

    curious: Is Xiom the dominant TT brand in Brasil now?
  11. Best forehand

    Aruna? Did someone nominate Aruna? Good choice!
  12. LF Butterfly SK7 Classic

    In my drawer. Trying out Chat'a recommendation, that's all...
  13. LF Butterfly SK7 Classic

    I put on T05H fh & D80 bh on sk seven and took it out for a spin yesterday and it went from VW Golf Regular 1.4TDI to Golf GTI and I had that Neo Woah! moment.
  14. Best forehand

    Jang Woojin!
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @Tony's Table Tennis , Wanted to copy your aiyah moment and did it. BH===> pivot FH bomba==but== ball came back a bit far and me: Aiyah!!!
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    JWJ & Hugo did not have a chance, poor dudes were up against someone on GOD Tier!
  17. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    Blade: Bty sk seven FH: Tenergy 05 Hard BH: Dignics 80. This is what ChatGPT recommend. I disagree with him and we are at the moment not speaking to each other.
  18. LF Butterfly SK7 Classic

    The power of sk seven with FH Donic Acuda S1 on display!
  19. LF Butterfly SK7 Classic

    WTF! OMG! My long fast serve is so much long and faster. The power is really there. Gozo has just upgraded from 1.6NA to 1.5T.
  20. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    i had always assume JWJ is KTK's prodigy. Master-Student relationship. Am I wrong?
Top