Search results

  1. Mister Fan Zhendong, welcome back to TT. I kinda miss you.

    I just hope that there are opponents in the league that can activate his BEAST MODE(tm) like how Ma Long did. When the BEAST is unleashed, what a spectacle!
  2. Mister Fan Zhendong, welcome back to TT. I kinda miss you.

    you know Tiny, this is what sets him apart from little boys aka LSD. He can and will pivot FH bomba unlike little boys stay stuck with girly BH BH all the time.
  3. Mister Fan Zhendong, welcome back to TT. I kinda miss you.

    ye of little faith... He's still in warming up phase. I am waiting FZD to activate his BEAST MODE(tm) and when he does, what a spectacle. I await for that!
  4. Mister Fan Zhendong, welcome back to TT. I kinda miss you.

    Those classical BH BH suppression and pining the opponent to the BH corner and then pivot FH bomba! So classical of FZD, happy to see them back in action again.
  5. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    srsly tbh, I'll stop at sk seven. If it is good for Kristian Karlsson, a pro on tours, it is definitely good for Gman.
  6. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Thanks a mil Tyce! A bit on KK's SK7 choice. He mention, " My style is big swing so I don't need so much speed in my racket " What a coincidence! Chad and Gozo also came to the same conclusion after much to and fro chit-chat. I too have a massive big swing. All brilliant mind come to the sane...
  7. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    this is a pro equipment discussion thread so I have two: 1. Any idea why Kristian Karlsson uses an all-wood seven ply blade? I mean all pro uses carbon. Anyone has an idea, or heard interview from him about it? 2. Sabine Winter has awesome FH no doubt and what impresses me is she uses only a...
  8. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    two weeks on average. butterfly sk seven at USD fifty'ish. Joy & Happiness! Paired with FH T05H. BH not sure to pair with D eighty or sixty four. Chad, told me to go with sixty four. What sayeth Tony?
  9. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    psst... my next BTY blade is on the way from Japan....
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Gozo following a pro, he is such a copy cat. On BH side still deciding btw D64 or D80.
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    do not underestimate the power of unkerz and unteez. They can buy two sheets of Zyre every month. They are the true customer of Butterfly. Meanwhile little boys and girls continue to use Xiom Vega. Pappy & Mammy happy...
  12. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    come on! stay for the drama!
  13. K3 VIP? 59 degree sponge

    Ah yes, Guang it is. I got the name mixed up. Sorry for the guffaw.
  14. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    One day - Golden-V + FH Z03 + BH D05
  15. K3 VIP? 59 degree sponge

    Xiom released Omega VII China Guang with sixty degree hardness on the ESN scale some time ago, and yet how many pro uses such insane hard rubber? My last count = zero. Why would Tibhar go down this road, I question the wisdom of their marketing / research team.
  16. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    Chad, there is internet dude called Tony keep telling me I should use boosted DHS H3 rubber for my forehand. What gives?
  17. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    all these talk are fueling my deZyre for Zyre.
  18. Best rubbers (only ESN/Japanese) for spinny serves

    Donic Baracuda: The rubber with the vicious spin ( 45 degree ESN hardness ) Xiom Vega Europe Dynamic Friction: High spin tensor rubber ( 37.5 degree ESN hardness ) NB: Xiom is too mushy for my taste. Bara seems to be more threatening!
Top