Search results

  1. New Butterfly Rubber Aibis

    It's listed as 50°, which is very hard on the Butterfly scale. Dignics 09c is 44°
  2. My thoughts on Dignics 09c

    I was thinking if I was going to try 09c I might do the same thing. Did you check what the weight difference was?
  3. Could someone help me out on which short pips rubber is most suitable for me?

    If those 3 rubbers are the only options, then The Spinpips will be the easiest to use coming from inverted and depending on what you want to achieve could be the best choice for a forehand SP in any case. However if you just want to try SPs out than you could be as well to get a sheet of...
  4. Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

    I've had a couple of pairs of the original Xiom footwork shoes, which have the same, or at least very similar sole design and they last OK. Certainly not the worst available and better than you would imagine from looking at the design. Not too keen on the latest colours though.
  5. FT - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL

    In response to requests for a price to sell, I would be willing to sell at £75 including tracked post in the UK. (Other countries may or may not be possible currently, but I would charge the difference in cost between domestic and international shipping, if a reliable service is available.) I...
  6. FT - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL

    Just to clarify, The Innerforce ALC and the Innerforce Layer ALC are the same composition, limba - limba - alc - ayous - alc - limba - limba, if I remember correctly they list the new one as 6.0mm and the original was listed as 5.9mm, but I think for all intents and purposes they are the same...
  7. Xlnt sports

    I have used them in the past with no problems
  8. Vertical vs horizontal short pips

    This is true, but SP AX also have different shaped pips, Moristo SP have a conical base and cylindrical top, the pips on Moristo SP AX are lower and are conical/cone shaped.
  9. Vertical vs horizontal short pips

    In theory horizontal are better for spin and vertical for hitting, there is a lot of information here: https://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12963 in practice, I don't think it makes much difference. This is because I have tried Andro Hexer Pips Plus and also Hexer Pips Force, which can be...
  10. FT - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL

    FT/FS - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL - SOLD NOW SOLD Currently having quite a lot of time on my hands and not able to play TT, I've been going through equipment I no longer use. I have a Butterfly Innerforce ALC, Flared, professionally sealed by Tees Sport. W̶e̶i̶g̶h̶s̶ ̶9̶4̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶...
  11. New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

    Is it not made by ESN? It says made in Germany. There is more information here: https://www.victas.com/journal/item/whats_v11extra but the Google translate from Japanese might be missing some details
  12. New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

    Victas V>11 Extra - claims to be 5g lighter per side, looks quite interesting as most new rubbers are on the heavy side. https://www.victas.com/ja_jp/products/rubber/hienergybacksoft/v-11/v-11-extra
  13. Best Brand Over-all?

    Going back to the original question, I think Andro have a very well thought out range and have good products in every category, including blades, rubbers, clothing, shoes etc.
  14. Best Brand Over-all?

    Tabletennis11 were good enough to give me credit to the value of the blade on the strength of the photograph (it was just under 3 months old), not knowing what to do with the blade, I sent it back to Stiga at my own expense, they didn't even acknowledge or contact me in any way. With the rubber...
  15. Best Brand Over-all?

    My experience with a Stiga Emerald: I also had this weird thing with a sheet of Astro S having the wrong LARC number on:
  16. Revo Nr.3 vs Tibhar Clue vs Xiom Energy

    Xiom Energy is very similar to the higher viscosity versions of Revolution No.3. You have to be a bit more careful when spreading the glue to keep it smooth. I think it has slightly stronger adhesion, but is more difficult to remove from the sponge, which might be worth keeping in mind if you...
  17. What hardness is Skyline 3-60 Hard?

    Interesting, looks like it's new as it's not on the DHS site yet. It makes a lot of sense to do a harder version, which could be an alternative to the Tibhar K1 and Joola Golden Tango ranges. I'm sure TT11 will know how hard it is.
  18. What hardness is Skyline 3-60 Hard?

    I have tried mid-hard and mid-soft I measured the hardness at mid-hard: 48°, mid soft: 45° with a Shore O durometer. To be honest I didn't notice a huge difference between the two, obviously the mid-soft felt slightly softer, but the difference did not feel as big as between 45 and 47.5° ESN...
  19. good reversed rubber for bh (coming from short pimples)

    A lesson from a good coach on service/receiving would cost less than most rubbers and probably help you more, but if you are dead set on changing back to inverted and want something controllable without too much catapult, then some of the Spinlord rubbers might be worth a look. The Marder line...
  20. Xiom icecream azx(i)

    Both sides of the AZX are harder and faster than the Timo Boll ALC. I have not tried the blade with the same rubber on both sides, but judging by how it feels in comparison with other blades, I would say the ALC side is very slightly faster and feels like it has a bit more of a kick to it.
Top