Search results

  1. Any recommendations on XIOM equipment

    This is not my expertise and I really dont know why I even opened this thread but… Isn’t the 36,5 Alxi almost a Ma Long 5 clone?
  2. Is there such a thing as too fast equipment at intermediate level?

    I'm also school three. And my results suffer from it. But I always long for the next training session! :)
  3. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    I'd say it has a slightly harder feeling than G1. The G1 is more towards Tenergy in that sense. Somewhere in between Tenergy and Glayzer.
  4. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    Agree! But the differance isn’t that big.
  5. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    Thanks! I suppose this can be changed by cutting a piece of the handles as well as sanding a bit on the blade?
  6. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    This is the best thread! Sorry, no idea why the Viscarias differ but perhaps slight changes in production over the years? Been around a long time after all. Whats the chord of the blade?
  7. Xiom Hugo Hal from a perspective of a Butterfly ALC User

    Very much! It is what people say - soft, yet powerful. The only thing I don’t like, compared to the Viscaria used before is the head heavyness. Got some one and off elbow problems.
  8. Xiom Hugo Hal from a perspective of a Butterfly ALC User

    No problems. I’ve got my own now! 😄
  9. SANWEI New rubber Target Europe Soft version

    Sounds like a variant of the Player Edition?
  10. Glayzer vs Dignics 05

    I've played with the two rubbers on different sides of the same paddle (actually two different blades) for some time. My experience is that D05 and Glayzer are very, very similar. If I did a bild test I would have a really hard time to say which one is which when playing most shots. They also...
  11. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    There is not a significant speed difference between g1 and Glayzer I think. There is difference in feel but otherwise interchangeable.
  12. Fastarc G1 slipping on slow balls?

    ...or to put it in another way - you are just not used to it yet. If you hit exactly the same way as with your old/other rubber then it might happen but you'll get used to it. If you don't have the patience - get another rubber.
  13. Throw angle is not a rubber property!

    Why can´t it be both a rubber and a player property?
  14. Fastarc G1 slipping on slow balls?

    Had the same issue with C1 which has the same topsheet.
  15. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    Well, perhaps just slower and on big swings than other rubbers I’m used to. More hard shots are coming back. But I would still choose Glayzer over D05 over all I think. And again the difference isn’t not big.
  16. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    I have a Hugo Hal with D05 one side and Glayzer the other. They are very similar. In the short game no difference at all. When hitting harder the Glayzer is, as expected, slightly softer and slower. It also have a sort of suppressed feeling that is hard to describe. Easier to land balls on the...
  17. Rubber catapult ranking

    Catapult on low or high impact? Soft rubbers are bouncy and "catapulty" on low impact, hard rubbers gives an extra "catapulty" kick on high impact. Generally.
  18. Upgrade from Ma Lin Carbon

    Ok! Just wondering cause I like the Yasaka handles and been eyeing the Falck Carbon. I think the IF ALC would be about the same though? Similar thickness and composition.
  19. Upgrade from Ma Lin Carbon

    Whats horrible about Falck Carbon?
Top