Search results

  1. Harimoto vs Ovtcharov blade

    I used the Harimoto ALC for about six months. Being used to stiffer outer ALC blades, I felt that the HALC was sometimes a bit too unpredictable. When you really put power into your shots, it isn't any slower than an outer ALC blade. In fact, it can sometimes feel extremely fast, and the ball...
  2. Andro are scammers VCI vs Gauzy VCI

    I think the point might be that the text says "thinner" but looking att the pictures it looks like the other way around? Or rather thinner outer veneers. Or?
  3. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    I think you will see a "over representation" of Donic and Tibhar material in Germany, Cornilleau in France and Stiga in Sweden as well. I guess DHS (and others) in China. It is just how it is. Not that long ago the domestic market was pretty much the only market for a lot of brands and that is...
  4. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    But will it affect the over all stiffness of the blade?
  5. Blades with weight balance like Viscaria(less head-heavy)

    Reading this and other forums, people ask for blades balanced towards the handle and also bigger handles. The equation seems easy to solve, yet there are really no manufacturer even trying to solvie it.
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Weren’t the last batch of HALs slightly wider as well?
  7. Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers

    Settles the ”sticky” debate though…
  8. why dima change his blade?(Contains spoilers for the game against Truls)

    The Ovtcharov blade is at least as fast as Timo Boll ALC. It is inner but thicker.
  9. why dima change his blade?(Contains spoilers for the game against Truls)

    Maybe he thinks Zyre and outer carbon is a good match?
  10. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Definitely
  11. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    Rozena is surprisingly popular in Japan. Also fun to see Vega Europe hang on to a top-ten position month after month.
  12. Hugo HAL vs FZD ALC

    ALCs are stiffer. The HAL feels softer. Both are stable enough during topspin rallies. Personally I really like the feeling that HAL gives but I play with an ALC because it is less head heavy.
  13. Thick Handle Blades

    All this would be brilliant! Handles seems to br getting smaller and smaller all the time. Maybe TT players are differente these days... TTGearLab is doing a fine job describing handles but they always exclude the length of the handle.
  14. Run-in between Moregard and SBTF?

    The player and coach have stated that the media is making things up. I guess it is possible that they are lying, but it is also possible that media got it wrong in the first place and was a bit sensational trigger happy. We can only speculate.
  15. Run-in between Moregard and SBTF?

    Looks like he only wanted to sleep (and eat) at home since the swedish team had the preparations in his home town. Thats the story. Maybe we all should just go back to sleep... https://www.expressen.se/sport/truls-moregardh-slar-tillbaka-mot-svt/
  16. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I believe the korean made blades are often that size.
  17. Inside the Handle - Various blades

    And I thank you for it! :)
  18. Inside the Handle - Various blades

    Enlightening thread.
  19. Tibhar MK Carbon Blade

    Thanks! Looks slightly thicker. Or more rounded.
Top