Search results

  1. Help me choose a blade for me

    I want a shakehand FL blade with: Vibration for feedback Crisp Sound Can Serve Spinny Can push heavy underspin Good close to mid distance Aggresive Play handle like viscaria, fzd or zjk using H3 fh and bh
  2. RUSHING the points that leads to FAILURE

    Actually not 5 to 10. Haha. Maybe, 1 to 4. I will try my best
  3. RUSHING the points that leads to FAILURE

    This a great idea too. I will do this. Thanks
  4. RUSHING the points that leads to FAILURE

    Yes. I always use full power in my strokes on practice. This is a great suggestion too that on practice, I will not only have a 100% shot all the time. I will try to practice more gears in my strokes. Thank you
  5. RUSHING the points that leads to FAILURE

    Whoah, these is amazing. Yeah, I just realize it. Whenever I coach my teammates, I seldom tell them faster, finish the point, use less spin. Play flat. Yet, in me, it seems like I am playing table tennis like a headless chicken running. Haha
  6. RUSHING the points that leads to FAILURE

    How can I stop this? I am having this attitude. Always want to kill the ball with one blow on 3rd ball or 2nd ball and because of excessive swings, my eyes was not able to follow the ball and when opponent blocks it, I am drinking my poison. I am just relying on my skills and power but not...
  7. Stiga Cybershape Carbon vs Stiga Dynasty

    Anyone have tried cybershape? Please compare it to butterfly Vis or tb alc
  8. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    It's just a closed water bottle.
  9. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    I removed the plastic sheet
  10. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    Hello.Can you compare more cybershape and viscaria? Cause I have not seen much reviews of cybershape
  11. Stiga Cybershape Carbon vs Stiga Dynasty

    Seems not a lot of reviews online about these blades and I want to know the opinion of whom have tried it. Based on screenshots, on Stiga website Stiga Dynasty is faster than Cybershape Carbon. But on ttgearlab, Cybershape is faster than Dynasty. I want also to include Viscaria and Timo Boll...
  12. Training with my OLD Stiga Carbonado

    What's the difference of Dynasty and Cybershape Carbon?
  13. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    next time, that's what I will do because of my experience
  14. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    Btw, I think,.it didnt affect the performance. I just leave it open and it is fading away.
Top