Search results

  1. I'm cured of EJ disease, but now I am depressed...

    One of the major downside of not EJ'ing: When I lose to Bob, Tom or Rob, I can no longer blame it on my equipment anymore!
  2. I'm cured of EJ disease, but now I am depressed...

    süchtig danach, neue Ausrüstung auszuprobieren!
  3. Look for rubber recommendation

    Don't change. Wonderful & marvelous set-up. Gozo 4.5 stars rating.
  4. I'm cured of EJ disease, but now I am depressed...

    No more EJ! I am cured! I should be happy right? Jumping up and down with joy & elation? But nooooooooooo.... Once cured of EJ and having a stable set-up that works, even against pips player, now I feel like I am locked in holy matrimony, I can only look but can no longer stray here and there...
  5. Will Butterfly give LSD his own blade?

    Lin Shidong Super ZLC FEAT: Hide your serve. This feat will decrease the visibility of opponent by 50%. Fog of war penalty impose on the field of play for the opponent.
  6. Will Butterfly give LSD his own blade?

    It is just a matter of when.
  7. Counterloop practice

    Yes! Yes! Yes! This is the low hanging fruit counter-looping.
  8. Since when did Kallberg change his name to Shallberry?

    Anton Cadbury has a nice ring to it. It sounds delicious too.
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    WTT MS F: Game On! It has been ages since it felt like all major WTT events feels like China Internal Super League. No more! Now it is more global! Gozo luvs it!
  10. W968 vs Viscaria

    In this forum: we all know that with Viscaria you auto upgrade to 2,200 level. Anything beyond, you are on your own coz our GOD only mention 2,200. 😉😉😉
  11. Tensor rubber hardness

    Rozena / M2 / Rakza 7 are all well loved starting point they are the middle of everything. From there you decide to go your own way.
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    The Greek! You have forgotten the GR33K! NB: Kreanga unfriend you!
  13. Tensor rubber hardness

    Most ESN rubber would have their hardness listed on the packaging or easily found on the internet, or if you are a tech-geek, then just buy a durometer and test it yourself. Durometer are not expensive. The conventional wisdom is to pair a BH rubber that is softer than the FH. What is a good...
  14. Butterfly Rozena vs Vega Europe

    I am using both and my preference is Europe on BH, Rozena on FH. Rozena is harder than Europe and bouncier too. Europe has better control compared to Rozena while Rozena is faster.
  15. Counterloop practice

    I watched this video. Even Robert, a bona-fide pro player aka non-O.B. player misses many of this fast close to table counter-looping. What more to be said of us regular O.B. players. This is definitely not a low-hanging fruit, to borrow the phrase from T.B. I still maintain stepping back a...
  16. Backhand Rubber: Xiom Omega V Euro, VII Euro or Vega Korea

    Vega Euro is definitely slower than the Omega version. Now I will tell you a secret about slower rubber. The ball that you return will be weaker and less momentum. Now you will think, what a pussy! Weak ball? It will be attacked easily. Oh no! On the contrary, weak return ball means the...
  17. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    after hundred hours, after thousand of dollars I learned my forehand goldilock zone is Tensor / Spring Sponge 42 - 45 ESN hardness while my backhand is 42 below with or without tensor. I have tried 47, 48, 50 and chinese tacky as well... such a long journey I have walked...
  18. Planning ahead.... (future setups)

    Hobby player friendly BH rubber are: 1. Xiom Vega Europe 2. Donic Bluefire M2 / M3 3. Rakza 7 or the soft version 4. Rozena 5. Tenergy fx version - if you are a Butterfly fanboy.
  19. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    After many hundred of hours and thousands of dollars, you will know, my padawan, you will definitely know...
Top