Search results

  1. Advice needed - forehand rubber

    Nitakku Fastarc G1, the modern tensor rubber that behavea ol'skool. Tensor but not so tensor...a good compromise for people from the old era.
  2. Butterfly... when?

    Even our resident custom blade maker already make a Miwa blade. Butterfly; shame on you!
  3. Butterfly... when?

    When can I get my own blade? When? when? How many CNY players do I need to beat?
  4. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    Most recently, I managed to sample a fellow club-mate's Mizutani ALC with Donic Bluefire M2 on FH and immediately I was like wow! So easy to loop FH. Every ball goes over with a beautiful rainbow arc. I was not sure if it was M2 or Mizutani. Now I am sure it is Mizutani with your corroboration.
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Dear God, I'll be a good boy and promise not to buy any more rubber until 2025. Promise, cross my heart and hope to die.
  6. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    My theory on why CNT perform badly in ATTC,, Astana: 1. does not give ranking points hence is just a practice / warm-up session only. ( latihan je, takyah serius sangat ) 2. No prize money hence is just for exercise only ( setakat keluar peluh je ) 3. After Olympics and China Smash, did not...
  7. Need help on building a new racket for a new playstyle

    A typical five ply all wood ( e.g. Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ) + Donic Bluefire M2 ( Forehand ) + Donic Bluefire M3 ( Backhand ) is a common set-up in amongst the junior players or noobs in the academy that I play at.
  8. Is butterfly overpriced

    not sure what are you guys smoking but Butterfly do cater to my needs, that is, customized to my needs too: I can choose the Hard version but I sucks with it. I can choose the Regular version which makes me less suxs or I can choose the soft or fx version which is just right for me. If this...
  9. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    See @NextLevel , It is not my fault I don't spin the ball because I live in an equatorial climate where the relative humidity is above 80% 365 days per year. I have to play a Me HULK, Me SMASH game because of the climate. #Notmyfault! #Blametheweather.
  10. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    R U gaiz gunna start anew thread: 16 y/0 teenager beats WR#1 Woman? Miwa: I'm Kawaii ( cute ) and deadly... ❤️
  11. Im about to take my IU Exam. any tips?

    Be brave, call out the cheats!!!
  12. What is the best way to return side topsin serves?

    Long Pimples or Antis. Period!
  13. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Hey Keith errr I meant Mister GOD, I use Darker Spees and Tenergy, will I get auto 2,500??? Is this a cheat equipment too?
  14. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    #MeToo. Albeit I don't lose to school goer, I lose to boomers and their $&@#*&!!! MF'er no strength, no spin super duper weak pushes that has an uncanny ability to hit the net, the edge and half longs sH1ttie balls.
  15. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    Is Keith aka @scrubplayer?
  16. Wang Chuqin loses to 14 year old!

    WCQ should use Golden Viscaria and his ranking will auto back to 2,200.... according to GOD!
  17. How often should a very attacking Japanese penhold player change their rubber

    I don't know, my EJ syndrome does not allow me to experience a real change....
  18. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Fact: #1: To me, win or lose makes little meaning to me, as it does not bring in any bacon nor bread to my table. The only thing it does is it stroke my ego a little, perhaps a little Dopamine ( the Happy Hormone ) release to tickle my brain a bit. That is all. Fact #2: I found a little hack...
  19. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Wanted to say, switch to pips but then I see you already are using pips. So, there is nothing else to do but to switch to pickle-ball / padle and beat the crap of em'boomers at your local clubs and feel good about it.
Top