Search results

  1. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    Not gunna show you the other 10 blooper pts. Not gunna happen, EVER! NB: In this particular set, Gozo score is 12 - 10 in Gozo's favour.
  2. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    Non-tension, soft sponge is noob's fren indeed.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    NL, on the subject of impressive ball control, this is what a non high tension, soft sponge rubber can do in open game play rally 😎
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    As mentioned and promised, my latest video. This is a actual game play with my current coach. It was a best of five but I can only win one match and I will only show the one set I won. Nope! I am not gonna embarrass myself by showing you that set where I lost 2-11, nope! Not gonna happen...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @netdriver I remembered you to be a Singaporean, but you changed your flag to Malaysia. What happened? Our Hainanese Chicken Rice is better right? NB: Singapore and Malaysia has this on going rivalry regarding whose street food is better that has gone on for decade. NBB: Current Prime...
  6. Is revspin reliable?

    Forget Revspin! Chad is your friend!!!
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    🤣🤣🤣 Chad is an expert EJ too.
  8. Is revspin reliable?

    No. Revspin stats are not reliable. At best it is just a rough guide.
  9. Please help me choose non-chinese rubber for beginners!

    I looked down on Mark V, too slow, rubber made for ol'gramps. That was until I tried Butterfly Flextra ( Butterfly's version of Mark V ) because some members here says I need to slow down my set-up to improve. And so I did. Now I am happy with it. No tension, no catapulty effect to mess with...
  10. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    Sighing in dejection & disappointment... There is no such thing as sandpaper game in my locale. I, as an example only learn of sandpaper game exist after coming to an international / western forum like TTD.
  11. Best way to return short serves?

    Flat hit if ball is higher than net. Flick'em muthafuq'ers if lower than net. Important success deciding factor is footwork must get into the table, that is, knees must be under the table.
  12. How to play against Flat Fast Attack player

    Gosh! Oh Golly! You are just describing me! I also love pivoting on my BH side so much for that IG / Tik-Tok worthy shot, I am more often than not, get caught out by those devilish wide FH placement especially when those evil evil Bast3rd who adds a dash of strawberry side spin to those soft...
  13. How to play against Flat Fast Attack player

    This is exactly what I am working with my coach. I wanna strengthen my near the net flick to cover my weakness in the short game. Not gonna let soft-pussy shots ruin my day again! EVER! It will be drill as follows: Step in the table, flick against short underspin, reverse to BH side and ready...
  14. How to play against Flat Fast Attack player

    if you meet a dude who can come in and flick your short game; then what?
  15. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    OP seems to resolve the issue once he change his rubber to hybrid type. Now he has trouble with a flat hitter; what rubber will OP change to this time to counter a flat hitter?
  16. final of the Hereford Titans Veteran Tournament 2024 (Aug 25th)

    Kudos to the players for serving legally! What I could not understand is why does the taller player keep serving long fast no spin to the BH of his opponent, knowing very well, the opponent can attack with his BH. This is the tactic I could not understand...
  17. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Wong's play style is super aggressive; reminds of me Korean No. 1, Jang Woojin.
  18. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    anything with 42? 42 is kinda my magic / number. I am really looking forward to Xiom Vega Europe Hybrid, but sadly is not available for sale yet in my locale.
Top