Search results

  1. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    Fear not the man who has practice fifty style once but fear the man who has done but one style fifty times....
  2. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    Here is a better question: How many setups must a player have if a player has to play many different folks? Ten, twenty, fifty???
  3. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    I have never use hybrid before. Your statement piqued my interest but after a short glance at some of the hybrid product available, I realised that their sponge is on the hard side. Sigh, thanks but no thanks, I'll retreat to my safe tender, soft and mushy tenergy fx. I love em soft and tenderly.
  4. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    There you have it folks! It was all because of the wrong rubber! Now we know the true reason.
  5. Dignics 05 or Dignics 09c on forehand?

    Just switch your Vega to BH & MXP to FH and your problem will be solved.
  6. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    OP is a 2,000 lvl player? I didn't know this although a typical 2,000 lvl player will hardly use cloned equipment.
  7. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    its always a chicken and egg scenario. No result no funding, no funding means no result. We just have to wait for a breakaway star to emerge serendipity. We are strong in squash, but it not always the case until Nicole David burst into the scene and clinched WR#1. Money start to pour in from...
  8. Gozo Zyreruna

    The most beautiful shot in TT is BH pivot FH loop-kill FTW

    The most beautiful shot in TT is BH pivot FH loop-kill FTW
  9. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Malaysia Games 2024 ( Held Biennially ), TT MS F. Enjoy.
  10. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    Another possible reason: Maybe those clone Viscaria / HL5 are not working for OP. Time to get the real thing, no?
  11. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    That's what I do usually. Step around / Pivot is your BFF! Your push need not even be exactly done the line ( too risky ), a slight aim to the middle or aimed at the cross-over point will usually force a push to the center of the table and then you can pivot for a FH open up.
  12. Serial Numbers On Blades: Yes or No?

    I had the good fortune of visiting Japan a few years ago. I am a lover of hand-crafted items and while as a tourist in Japan, I visited a small town while in transit between two tourist destinations. It was in the Nagoya region. While during the short two hours stop-over for lunch, after...
  13. Changing rubbers to change technique.

    Playing lazily and like a pussy is not a crime ok! Pussies can still win a match.
  14. Brycehighspeed or Tenergy 05

    Looper T05, Hitter Bryce.
  15. What drills to do to reach solid 1500 USATT?

    Long Pips in the TT universe grants the user NEGATE Feat. Negate Feat: 1. Allows the user to ignore footwork penalty. 2. -2 to SPIN based attack 3. -3 to Kick effect 4. Ignore Serve Penalty Pair with TAUNT & SNIGGER feat to -6 Opponent Confident Level. Being Elderly and Heavy increase Taunt...
  16. Please help me choose non-chinese rubber for beginners!

    Vega Europe's contemporary should be Donic Bluefire M3, Rakza 7 soft, Tenergy 05fx et al.
  17. What drills to do to reach solid 1500 USATT?

    Oh, OP is a sixty year old gramp? Then I am sorry for suggesting Falkenberg. Instead, it is time to consider some naughty studded, sorry I mean pimpled rubber.
Top