Search results

  1. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    If you want a more solid feeling blade: Donic Persson powerplay. It's a thin 7ply, also pretty budget
  2. Practice style dilemma - full force or playing nice

    Its hard to improve if you just train once a week and mostly matchplay. Analyse what weaknesses you need to work on then look up drills that target those. See if you can find another day to train.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Finally tried the Loki Telson 100 Got a black sheet, it has a blue sponge and felt way harder than 47°. The Sheet didn´t smell like booster, and it laid completely flat. Doesn't look factory boosted. Spin is huuuuge, throw is mid, higher than moon 12 h-. I tried it on my trusty Tibhar Samsonov...
  4. Yasaka rubber

    Better try a slower rubber, than going thinner IMO. Maybe try Xiom Vega Europe
  5. Is Dhs Power G7, Dhs Hurricane 3 Neo, Yinhe Moon combo racket suitable for me?

    If you get booster for your hurricane 3 awell, its fine. If you don't want to bother with booster get yinhe big dipper
  6. Advice on future rubbers

    If you just started, you can just play the same rubbers again. They will serve you good for another year (new rubbers though). That's the most reasonable choice for a beginner. You have a great blade. You dont need better rubbers, but I know its tempting and I like to try new things too. Unless...
  7. Is all Limba/ayous blade just about the same/

    Does itvhave to be chinese? I can also recommend donic persson powerplay. It's also a thin 7 ply and is available in ST. It's also not much more expensive than the others. It's not as headheavy though if that matters to you.
  8. Is all Limba/ayous blade just about the same/

    Fextra is great if you can get one thats not too heavy. Yinhe U2 is also great, I have not tried the other one you mentioned. Recently I bought Loki Kirin K7 is also a great Clipper clone. But its stiffer than the Fextra and U2. Coming from a slower 5 ply I think all of them are fine options...
  9. Quality expectations for AliExpress blade

    Jeah true, but its still significantly cheaper than real viscaria.
  10. Quality expectations for AliExpress blade

    No I haven't. But I can vouch for the yinhe pro 01. It's a very nice viscaria clone
  11. Quality expectations for AliExpress blade

    What have you ordered? I played lots of chinese blade of good quality. Sanwei and yinhe blades are as good as western brands
  12. Reviewing big batch of rubbers

    I recently bought 3 sets of rubbers. Loki rxton 7 in 37° and 39° Double Fish FC 218 Spin 39° and CRTL 35° RKT Hyperpower in 39° and 37° I just boosted the Hyperpowers with 2 layers of cheap seamoon. All rubbers played on Sanwei 54 inner carbon blades. Playing impressions: Rxton 7 feels like...
  13. I'm an intermediate beginner putting together a 0 racket

    I like the handle of the Sanwei Fextra 7 and Yinhe U2 better than the PG7. My budget recommendation for an absolute beginner: Sanwei Fextra 7 or Yinhe U2 with Yinhe mercury 2 both sides. Soft on BH and Medium on FH. Then when the rubbers are toast you can look into different rubbers depending...
  14. Unoriginal request for help - improving fast and need to upgrade!

    Tbh the difference is not huge. The G1 tobsheet is a little harder and G1 is a little less bouncy than rakza 7. Top end speed and spin is a little higher on G1. Both are long lasting rubbers. Comes down to preference. I like G1 better, for the little bit better control on low power shots. But...
  15. Unoriginal request for help - improving fast and need to upgrade!

    Both viable options. G1 is a little firmer than Rakza 7. You can can develop greatly with both of them.
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    What´s your first impression of the DF218 control?
  17. Yasaka Bold Dragon - Review

    Ok this could all be true. It's just everyone looking for the still tacky H3. Also this rubber released few months ago.
  18. Yasaka Bold Dragon - Review

    The second video statet that the rubbee is very similar to 729 battle 2 gold. But to me it looked like the bold dragon has a higher trow. How would you rate the throw? Is it flatter than hurricane 3?
  19. Best "neutral" rubbers to improve offensive technique

    Tibhar Aurus and Aurus Soft or Rakza 7 and Rakza 7 Soft are often recomended for this purpose.
Top