Search results

  1. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    I got a really good deal for a 301z: with Summersale and coins I git one for 43€! I will circel back to you once I tried it
  2. What are some cool newer rubbers on aliexpress to test?

    How do I know, you asked for new rubbers to try lol
  3. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Since this is resurrected: I played Fastarc C1/G1 last season and while C1 was better than moon12, I still didn't like it, when I was going for higher power. Spin ist great Block and defensive shots work great too. Also opening up backspin is very easy and easy to control. But I think I...
  4. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    My concern is that these harder 7 ply are even stiffer than limba 7 plys. I consider myself intermediate level, but at my level you don't see many open topspin to spin rallys. What rubbers did you play with the 301z?
  5. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    Thanks for those insights. Can you compare support/stability of 301z to a clipper-type blade?
  6. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    Good call, ill look into that. Do you know one with a weight below 90g?
  7. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    Yinhe Moon 12 Fastarc G1/C1 Loki Arthur china DHS Goldarc 8 Tensors where hard to control on fh and LAC was kinda hard to loop backspin. BH was super nice with the pro01 But do you really think its softer than my current blade? Its very soft, but stiff. Id like a little harder and a little...
  8. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    Jeah I read that review a few times now, which made me think that maybe the regular 301 is too fast for me. It has similiar ratings as other inner carbon alc blades and I don't need that spees right now. Im quite happy with the Aurus on my bh. I think i could control it on the pro1 too, FH is...
  9. DHS H301z to replace my Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition?

    I look for more flex and crispier backhand. I tried several innercarbon blades before, all limba inners. I tried Viscaria and Pro01. All of them to fast for my skill level. I play well with my current blade, but want to trade some stiffnes to flex and want harder top ply. I want to be a 2...
  10. Hybrid rubbers vs tensors: difference in looping techniques?

    For me it's the difference in the force applied for different gears.
  11. Red FH rubber similar to Palio AK47 Blue?

    IMO Telson 100 is harder, faster and spinnier than AK47. Much more grip on the sheets I had. Why not just buy AK47? It's so cheap. Cheaper than the mentioned alternatives.
  12. I need a German inner blade

    Not many blades made in Germany... to me only Soulspin comes to mind. Some andro or donic blades are made by soulspin.
  13. Following Xu Xin advice about equipment

    2mm vs max is very subtle. IMO if you could play blind, you would not tell the difference.
  14. Switch away from Chinese FH rubber, what to choose?

    Loki telson 100. Very spinny, quite hard, short game is ok, but very fast and catapulty
  15. Need tips on how to improve my feeling/control

    Also nice, if your lucky. I have/had 5 or six of them and they differ in weight a bit. Some are too stiff and dont feel nice. Personally I like the yinhe U2 better, but also hard to get one thats not more than 90g. Of the cheaper 7 ply I like the Loki Kirin K6 and K7 because they have decent...
  16. Need tips on how to improve my feeling/control

    Donic Persson powerplay Yasaka extra offensive Tibhar Stratus powerwood Butterfly Korbel Stiga clipper Tibhar samsonov force pro To name some well known and used ones. Also +1 for tibhar aurus
  17. Superlight weight allround setup

    Maybe yinhe mercury is the rubber you are looking for. It's cheap It's sticky/tacky and very easy to play.
  18. Long pimple recommendations

    Yinhe neptune or dawei 388d-1 are good starting points. If you want to spend more bty feint long 2 is also very easy to use, better at chopping than the other 2 but worse at blocking.
  19. tearmender or rubber cement

    I use liquid Latex Rubber. In Germany, often called Latex Milch (Milk). As far as I can tell, that's the same stuff as waterbased glue, with ammonia smell. The bottle I bought was very thick, I thinned it with a bit of distilled water.
Top