Search results

  1. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Will Shidong get rankings points for this win?
  2. So I just got a gift - a Timo Ball ALC blade. what rubbers should I get? (for Control)

    Sell it and buy an acoustic-inner if you feel ready to upgrade. Keep the same rubbers.
  3. Table tennis Community in Manchester

    Most of the table tennis leagues/communities are split up into the greater Manchester boroughs. For example, Bury League, Bolton League, Oldham League etc. I'd probably recommend getting in touch with Martin Ireland who is the TTE NW area manager, he could possibly give you some advice on clubs...
  4. A better forum via better moderation

    Not really on topic but I think Tony is a big loss on the forum. I really miss his opinions and insights, especially on the Taiwan TT scene.
  5. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Am I the only one who doesn't have much interest in doubles? There's so many doubles matches on all the time, I'm kinda missing pulling all the singles matches on multi-screen 😅
  6. Inner carbon blades?

    Sanwei 75 inner is a good blade and cheap on aliexpress. Although personally I find it very fast for an inner blade.
  7. What happened to Joola Tronix rubbers?

    ACC is/was a great rubber. What are Joola playing at? 😥
  8. Top player surprised by LP player

    I've played against Tony loads of times. Very tricky customer.
  9. What song are u listening to now?

  10. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    This match is crazy. Because they both know each other's game so well, it just becomes ridiculously entertaining
  11. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Any chance we can move the service stuff to another thread and stay on topic here? 🙏
  12. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Sidorenko is probably my 2nd fav player to watch after Gauzy. I'm in love with his forehand. 🤩
  13. LF: Nittaku Acoustic G-Revision FL

    I can't compare with the Long 5, but i think the acoustic short game is fantastic. But obviously it will depend on what rubbers you're planning on using with it.
  14. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Jarvis & Kanak are good mates and train together a lot. Kanak knows his weaknesses.
  15. Anders Lind defeated Wang Chuqin again.

    Shidong was knocked out by Alexis last night. All Chinese have now been eliminated. Hugo fav to win now.
  16. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    According to the butterfly website, he's using Zyre on one side and 09c on the other. I'm not sure which side is which.
  17. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Hina was brilliant, I'm glad to see her back at her best, and her reverse serve is a real weapon.
  18. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    LSD getting his ass kicked by Uda
Top