Search results

  1. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Yeah I had my first practice session with it this afternoon. I love it so far, it seems faster and more direct & crisp than the c1 I was using before. I'm not sure about the dignics09c, I can play some incredible fh shots with it, but i have to work so hard, it definitely punishes laziness, and...
  2. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    China always come good in the end. They will comfortably win the competition.
  3. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Try using an incognito window/tab with the VPN location set to UK.
  4. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Gauzy is my fav player to watch, but Coton should be France's #3 now.
  5. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    WCQ is so strong, China would be stuffed without him at the helm.
  6. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    This might be a tough game for WCQ. Chirita is very talented & dangerous.
  7. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Liang got his ass kicked. China struggling again.
  8. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Thanks for the advice. I've just bit the bullet and ordered the 09c for FH and Mantra Pro for BH. When i assemble my racket, I'll flip it and try the 09c on backhand as well. If i love it, i guess I'll be another £80 poorer :ROFLMAO:
  9. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Thanks but i'm looking for something a bit cheaper on my backhand lol. My vouchers will only cover the 09c for FH. I'm thinking about Stiga Mantra Pro M for BH.
  10. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Yeah, i think 09c will suit my game more, sound advice as usual Gozo, cheers.
  11. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Yeah. I do tend to power loop more than brush loop on my FH, but I'm concerned about my short game/serves with Zyre. My logic is, i feel like at my level, I swing/hit pretty hard on my forehand, so with 09c, ill still be able to hit hard enough to put it past people, and will benefit in the...
  12. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Not dignics 80? Or maybe i channel my inner Gozo and go for Zyre on FH instead of 09c? Urgh, decisions decisions....
  13. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Hi all, I need some help! I've recently won some TT vouchers and i'm going to get some new rubbers with them. I'm currently using an all-wood acoustic g-rev which i'm very happy with, and currently using Nittaku G1 on FH and C1 on backhand. I'm going to go for Dignics 09c for my forehand...
  14. How far can the French team go?

    I think Coton has to play for France. Gauzy is my guy, but even he can't get into this side imo.
  15. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Thanks Coton. Now we get to see Felix vs Harimoto 🤩
  16. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Miwa should be forced to play left handed against our lot 😅
  17. Hungary's early table tennis Dominance

    That ITTF documentary is brilliant, they need to produce more of that kind of content.
  18. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    No digital scorecards on most of the live streams this morning. Embarrassing stuff.
Top