Search results

  1. "This rubber is not correct!"

    I'm tempted to get a shirt made up saying 'This rubber is not correct' and wear it next time I'm due to play a long pips player/team 😅
  2. We Challenged Olympic Champion Zhang Jike!

    When is the Dane going pro?
  3. Cheap versions of Nittaku G1 and Moristo SP?

    It's a shame that you're not in the UK. I've got some used G1s that you could have for nothing.
  4. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I'm not a high level player by any means, but in over 20 years of playing table tennis, I've never had to dash off in the middle of a match because I needed a **** Toilet breaks should be banned.
  5. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Probably why i like them then. My game is power over spin. I guess these things are all subjective.
  6. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Nittaku balls are the best in the world, and i hear the tables are mid way grippy/slippy.
  7. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Just inject this match into my veins.
  8. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Harimoto in Super Saiyan mode right now.
  9. Truls using new stuff from Stiga in Yokohama

    End of August should be interesting. Zyre-03 & new Stiga rubbers
  10. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Harimoto controlled and shut down XP. Great performance. WCQ the last man standing for China.
  11. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Jang's athleticism is crazy. Great player to watch.
  12. What song are u listening to now?

    Great show & song 👌
  13. Your go-to 42.5° rubber (Fastarc C1 Alternative)

    Vega Europe is a step down from C1 imo
  14. WTT Contender Lagos 2025 Jul 22-26

    Crazy atmosphere at this event and some controversy in the quarter-final between Rolland and Stoyanov. Rolland was 12-11 up in the 5th, Stoyanov claimed an edge, umpires said 12-12, Rolland said it missed, appealed and the umpires eventually awarded him the win.
  15. What song are u listening to now?

  16. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Cheap Chinese rubbers are crap & boosting is cheating.
  17. Muscle Pong's latest video

    One of the best coaching videos I've seen on YouTube. Check it out!
  18. stiga product catalog in English?

    Drop Lindsey Thornton an email, she might have one.
Top