Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Today before training I removed the plastic protection and tested if I could lift a ball with it. I could. after 90 minutes of training and me not using my cleaner I could sense and feel a greasy film on it. As if it was dust and jelly in a very thin layer. Breathing on it and then wiping it...
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    today i noticed that my LAC did lose it's tack pretty much. It is still grippy, but the tackiness seems to be gone after about 8 hours i would assume. I use cleaner between matches and have a protector on the rubber when i dont play it. I have ordered a few ESN spinsight balls and got the...
  3. How to deal with the long pips fast swipe??

    i think i know the ball that you are talking about. When i play doubles and the LP player receives (while my partner serves long) the LP player uses this awkward non-ergonomical move side/upwards (basically building a wall/barrier with his bat) and the ball shoots in a straight line accross the...
  4. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    i also have frequent ball jams on that conveyor mechanism. I do have more than 130 balls in there for sure. If i just stir the balls with my hand, then it will work again, but it seems like there is a specific combination of balls in that round countainer in which the rotating fins are located...
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Another session with the LAC on the Nittaku Acoustic, which was so so. On the forehand I struggle to find the right angle to not overshoot or clear the net. After 80% of my session I took out the W968 where I got the LAC on the forehand and gave it a few shots. I did expect to simply have the...
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Thank you, i just ordered the 37°, the 39° and the 40° version and i will try the 39° version first.
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    No, i did not boost it. I did not even here about there being a Rexton VII. I think the european site only shows 3 and 5
  8. Top 5 annoying practice partners

    i have seen 1, 2 and 4 definitely. For 1 i think they are simply not table tennis players, they are hobby players at best. For them the game is simply a intuitive reaction game. They have ingrained exactly one response to an incoming ball and they can not place the ball at will, but rather have...
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    after the first session with real opponents, i feel that the rubber has a too high throw (when played on a Nittaku Acoustic) or too much speed when activated. I mean a hardness of 40° is quite hard compared the the Rakza Z that i am used to. if i was only looping from the half distance the LAC...
  10. Rubber and Blade Reccomendation for Beginner-Intermediate Player

    A carbon outer blade as a beginner is not what many would recommend indeed. If you can afford it a Nittaku Acoustic is a great choice which can surely be played with three times your current ratings. Dignics is not a beginner rubber and will hinder your progress
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I just received two (red/orange sticky) Loki Arthur China *2.1mm & H40. Out of the box the black one on a W968 was feeling "more dead" than the red one on the Nittaku Acoustic, but both are really having these chinese dampening features for the short game. What was surprising is that to me it...
  12. First setup for basement player

    that looks quite good for a basement player. I especially like your backhand. The forehand looks odd because you seem to fold your wrist inwards in between hitting zone. You can use the wrist to increase spin, but you would move it differently. like this it looks like you slap the ball instead...
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    i read up on the Loki Arthur China. Orange package is with extra sticky topsheet, while the green package is with "regular" topsheet.
  14. I recorded myself

    I only had a glance at the shorter video and would like to reference the question of your other thread. Don't be discouraged but without a very good coach you should forget about using a dignics 09c. Let me reiterate (regardless of how many forum members here are playing equipment that is way to...
  15. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    i think you are having a wrong impression about Rakza Z. Rakza Z is similarly controlled in the slow and passive game. By having a softer topsheet it will still be quite spinny, even on slow shots, so that is not something that you will miss. The main difference is on active shots (with about...
  16. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    But still the experience you gain under pressure and the exposure against different play styles will be much more helpful in getting better than having training partners that just fool around. You concentrate better in matches and so i really think that you got much out of that season...
  17. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    I dont get what you are comparing right now. So for instance with dignics 09c vs Rakza Z with the same stroke the ball will probably land closer to the net on the other side of the table when you loop, simply because Rakza Z is slower in the end tempo. That is a totally valid point. Using...
  18. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    without a second blade you will not be able to pick up the real differences between the rubbers anyways. I feel that you do appoint much of your winning and progress to the switch of rubbers, while you forget that you compare with results that are 2 years ago and especially the last year in the...
  19. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    Yes, still got the Dignics 09c on a TMXi (which is also an inner carbon blade) and as you said, i could play with it because in training it might be fun. A softer sponge and a softer topsheet will make the ball eject slower from your blade, so that you dont need to have pinpoint accuracy to hit...
  20. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    Rakza Z is way easier to play than dignics 09c, while you will not miss out on much if you are not a semi-pro. In short Rakza Z is softer (50°) and more sticky which will make it easier to play shots slightly out of position (compared to dig 09c). Rakza Z has an easier short game than Dignics...
Top