Search results

  1. FH Ruber?

    OP stated even Rakza 7 soft is uncontrollable for him....so how?
  2. chinese rubbers and physical fitness

    You remind me of an elderly uncle & auntie in my club. They have pips on the BH side. They will do everything on BH with FH almost non-existence. Even when the ball that goes to FH side they will lean like a willow tree being blown to one side by the wind; their legs still stuck at the middle of...
  3. Best anti to try out

    Yasaka Anti-Power seems to get good nod amongst my play mates. Yasaka Anti is like Chinese take-away: It taste good, its affordable and its readily available.
  4. FH Ruber?

    then Butterfly Flextra: soft and non-tensor. Good for blocking and nothing much.
  5. chinese rubbers and physical fitness

    or Rozena, a rubber that enable noobs to play almost like a pro...
  6. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Ghey! Ghey! Ghey! Use normal rubber; specifically Butteffly... p/s: Substitute ghey with queer if you're on the other side of the Atlantic.
  7. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I heard this same line of argument from my old coach as well. He said, take up TT as a school extra curricular activity to hopefully get an university fully paid scholarship, once you graduate, you can hang up your bat, put it for sale on e-bay or just play for leisure. Never go pro.
  8. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Deng! And for a second I thought I have found the Holy Grail against pipsters and witches!!!
  9. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    You mean I can flat hit and win points? I didn't know that... I had been conditioned that flat-hitting is a dirty word. I gotta try this against these pipsters and witches.
  10. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Xuxin is too sexy to be ban. It would be like banning Adriana Lima from participating in Ms World because she is too awesomely gorgeous. That would be insanity!
  11. FH Ruber?

    You want a rubber that can do everything. Sounds like you are looking for a control oriented all-round rubber. Rozena Baracuda Rakza7 Vega Europe Donic M2 / M3 and the likes of it.
  12. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    @blahness Slap on an Anti and take a video of your play. I want to see if it is as what you describe, that is, it will be a killer combo. The thing is, blahness, I am a sucker for marketing. I see pro on the circuit doing their thang! It is amazing! It is marvelous. Screaming college going...
  13. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Speaking solely as a recreational player. Inverted vs Inverted rubber; One can do FH to FH stroke 20 / 30 / 40 strokes no problem. Inverted vs pimple; Below five hit, you have to stop and pick up ball. Which is fun, which is not... Now you know why rec players hate pimple. Pick up balls more...
  14. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    The only venom the pips have is our unfamiliarity with it. Play with a pipster solely for a month; betcha they ain't never gonna trouble you no moar! BTW: Ban the pips has a nice ring to it compared to Ban the inverted. It rolls off nicely from one's tongue. Ban the pips! Ban the pips...
  15. Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

    Wait till you meet elderly uncles with LP / SP combo on C-Pen. Oh! He can twiddle too.
  16. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Me minding my own business happily looping to my heart's content: Then came LP blocker to spoil my day: Ban the pips! Ban the pips!
  17. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    I hate Pips because I can't win them. I will stop hating pips when I can beat them. In the mean time; rage against the pips continues.
  18. Who are the most powerful shake FH loopers of all time?

    I will wanna say Kanak Jha. He is not the most powerful FH out there. He is more of controlled topspinner. His FH topspin style favours consistency and placement. Not the HULK SMASH type, but more like Captain America type; controlled but persistent. Secondly he does not use fancy-smancy modern...
  19. Rubber that is insensitive to spin, does not bounce in the short game and that damping fast balls

    One of my go to strategy is to serve side topspin with a pendulum serve from the BH corner. Usually the ball will come back high and to my BH side or at least the middle of the table. I stand ready to FH kill the ball for a point. Along come player with pimple on BH side. Pimple rubbercan just...
  20. Upgrading my Nittaku Fastarc G1.

    Is built like a tank? Similar to G1 durability?
Top