Search results

  1. Yet another boosting topic on TTD (uniform boosting)

    i am curious what will happen to old non - tensor, non factory boosted rubber like Sriver when booster is applied. I know the old timer used to apply speed glue on Sriver, but I wonder what will happen to Sriver if modern booster is applied ( Seamoon, Haifu et al )
  2. Which rubber to choose after the Butterfly Rozena

    Rozena ESN hardness ard 42 degree the next natural upgrade should be a 45 degree hardness: Choose Donic Baracuda. NB: It does not hurt your wallet relative to Tenergy.
  3. Do any pro players out there use one ply blades?

    So there really exist 11mm commercial variant before... I am not that crazy actually. Ringing my custom blade maker soon...
  4. Picked up my paddle after 12 years… and now there’s dignics!?

    We are missing an important piece of the puzzle: Tell us about your blade.
  5. Brushing the ball is useless? (World champion FangBo‘s training class)

    It is nice to see Gozo get some branding accolade.
  6. TTD Team vs Pongfinity - COMING SOON!

    my money's on Otto 'down give me there' Tennila.
  7. Brushing the ball is useless? (World champion FangBo‘s training class)

    One must understand the psyche of Chinese to understand Fang Bo's explanation. But first let me make an uneducated guess w.r.t. European psyche. Euro loves fine dining. They go to Michelin star restaurant, sit down for two hours talk about absolutely nothing important, eat some small little...
  8. Using D05 for a week, it too fast and hard to control... how to use it ?

    like Rozena ❤️❤️❤️ or Baracuda 🤩🤩🤩
  9. World Mixed Doubles Olympic Qualification, 2024/4/11-12

    Choong / Karen pair is from Malaysia. They have beaten the SGP & IND pair, both higher seeded than them. They brought the higher seeded LUX pair of Granny Ni & Luca the anti player all the way to the 7th decider. Overall we all all very proud of their achievement at home.
  10. Do TT pros use what they endorse?

    you are surrounded by Gauzy level players, no wonder you can easily achieve Next Level. ( D&D insider joke, sorry )
  11. Do TT pros use what they endorse?

    There is this Andro advertisement that has stuck with me and impresses me: It showed Mr. Simon Gauzy saying C53 for me, C48 for the rest of you. It is the most honest marketing pitch ever in the TT universe.
  12. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    My experience is different from yours. I am able to lift backspin with Flextra. I strongly suspect it is purely a skill issue and not equipment related. There! Gozo is the one of the very few to admit skill issue, a detraction from most that always blame the equipment.
  13. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    Not helpful.... I'm looking for a instant fix, a cheat-code / hack so to speak. Perhaps a new FEAT unlock, like maybe: Epic FH counter or something similar.
  14. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    Why do I suxs again and again and again.... So recently I have unlocked a new FEAT in the D&D: TT version. I unlocked the FEAT: Epic FH loop. Happily trying out this new FEAT giving my opponent spinny loop against their backspin with my FH. Low level minions will just block and either the ball...
  15. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    Gozo the future two wing looper in the making. Beautiful rainbow like arc. Instagram / Tik-Tok worthy shots!
  16. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    I think I am the only one going retro & ol'skool. In this age of faster, harder and more trampolinish, h3ll I am the only one going the opposite way.
  17. He Zhi Wen v Felix Lebrun - grandpa still got it!

    Pips & Leftie combo, the deadliest of TT style. The Black Mamba of TT universe.
  18. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Wow! This thread has entered into its 20th page. This thread should have ended with Pips are GHEY post. Period.
  19. Rubbers C1, S2 and M2

    enjoy!
Top