Search results

  1. Win a Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade!

    I think there are 16 years between the signing of STIGA's Liu Guoliang and Xu Xin.
  2. All wood Blade Choice?

    If you are on a budget you can also use hair spray, works just as well
  3. DONIC WSC with Chinese rubber?

    Most of the people who use this blade have similar styles so i would say yes
  4. DONIC WSC with Chinese rubber?

    I think wsc is a very versatile blade. I use h3 on the forehand and it works well for me. My teammate uses tenergy 05 and it also works very well for him. Like ttmonster said it all comes down to your personal style. I'm always changing blades, looking for something faster, but i always come...
  5. DONIC WSC with Chinese rubber?

    I used H3 commercial, provincial and bs. The BS was by far the best but didn't last too long because of broken pimples. The blade has tons of control and dwell with a nice crisp feel, so if you are going for spin its perfect. The speed is enough if you don't go too much far back from the table...
  6. DONIC WSC with Chinese rubber?

    That is what i use, its great!
  7. looking for an all blade

    Those blades shake more than an earthquake! Can't recommend any all blades but the waldner senso carbon has tons of control, doesn't vibrate and is in the off- category. Also i have a team mate who uses it with pips and really likes it.
  8. How did you begin playing table tennis?

    I started late. Played tennis before but had to quit due to some injuries. Then my mom told me there was a club nearby and i started playing seriously at the age of 14. I played in the same club as Andre Silva and even got to play against Tiago Apolonia in a tournament. I recall great battles...
  9. DHS Hurricane 3-50 vs DHS Hurricane 3 NEO

    Only have it for a few days, so i can't comment on that. However the topsheet seems the same as neo so i guess the durability should be more or less the same. Also, the third time playing with it, this time on a waldner senso carbon, it seems the rubber came alive. Much better performance than...
  10. DHS Hurricane 3-50 vs DHS Hurricane 3 NEO

    I only had 2 training sessions with this rubber but i have an opinion. Its very different from neo, i would say its better for a close to the table play. Its better for blocking and counter top spins, worse for short game and killing shots. I'm gonna stick with it for a while because its easier...
  11. Win STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade!

    Men's Team Gold- China Silver- Germany Bronze- Portugal Women's Team Gold- China Silver- Japan Bronze- Singapore
  12. German Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

    So much power from Geraldo...
  13. H3 alternative

    Maybe i will try the grip s, sounds like a good rubber
  14. CNT 2014 WTTTC Closed Training News

    Ah ah read it wrong
  15. H3 alternative

    I think that is way too much to pay for a rubber
  16. CNT 2014 WTTTC Closed Training News

    Poor Xu Xin, it will be difficult to do the 10k run with foot blisters XD
  17. H3 alternative

    That is what i do. I tried various methods, always the same result. Thanks for all the tips but is there an alternative rubber? I don't have much experience with chinese rubbers, i liked the H3 and stuck with it. Maybe something less popular but just as good. I don't want to go back to ESN...
  18. H3 alternative

    I don't know, i only put 3 thin layers, i don't think i'm over boosting. I've seen photos of rubbers much more curled than mine
  19. H3 alternative

    Most of them i got from ttnpp. They don't seem fake, but i'm not sure. The last one i got, a blue sponge prov, played great. Maybe it's my boosting technique.
  20. H3 alternative

    I get bubbles in the topsheet because the pimples detach from the sponge
Top