Search results

  1. This info will save you a lot of money !

    O que resulta melhor até é vaselina líquida que é o componente principal do óleo de bebe. Encontras à venda no maxmat muito barato.
  2. This info will save you a lot of money !

    Para o meu gosto sim porque a borracha fica um pouco mais mole também. O que eu faço é usar o óleo de bebe, 2 a 3 camadas para expandir a esponja, depois colo e aplico o oleo de bebe na borracha o que cria ainda mais tensão. Acho que fica bastante mais jogável. Nunca tive problemas com bolhas na...
  3. This info will save you a lot of money !

    Tens de ter cuidado, eu fiz isso na minha H3 e ela expandiu muito. A borracha ficou também com um aspecto diferente. Por outro lado, ficou mais "saltitona" e não parece tão morta.
  4. table tennis robot

    I think the cheapest is joola's tt buddy. You also have tt buddy pro wich has more spin capabilities.
  5. Ma Long: Then (16 yrs) & Now (24 yrs)

    The technique is the same but he improved is consistency. He matured as a player and doesn't play every ball to win the point. He now relies more in control shots to build up the point and counter-attacks close to the table. The backhand also improved and he doesn't need to pivot all the time to...
  6. Haifu Seamoon Booster vs other boosters

    http://ttnpp.com/shop/booster-c-32.html
  7. carbon off- blade

    Hi there. I am currently playing with the galaxy t11+ blade and i love it. It has a very nice feel (i like stiffer blades) and is good for blocking and looping. The problem is in the short game and the more controled or slow shots, i miss alot of easy balls. This is partially because of my...
  8. help me choosing backhand rubber

    Genius sound is also a good backhand rubber, maybe too soft for you, depending on your blade. 5Q is harder so it might suit you better. Very good for slow spinny loops.
  9. Leaving extra rubber on blade when cutting? (Ma Lin)

    I think he just boosted the hell out of those rubbers and didnt bother to cut them after
  10. True?? :D

    That can happen because the oil dissolves the glue between the rubber and sponge. On lower quality rubbers that will happen faster
  11. True?? :D

    I do this for quite a while now and never had any problems. I also use tenergy. I put about 3 layers and brush while its still drying so it doesn't leave marks on the rubber (although they disapear with time). One thing i noticed on some rubbers is the louder clicking sound.
  12. True?? :D

    I use baby oil, it has the same result but without the bad smell. I does not change the apperance of the rubber, if the rubber looks old and worn out it will look the same after this but with improved spin. If you do this with the rubber detached from the blade, after several applications she...
  13. German Open 2012 - Competition

    petr korbel
Top