Search results

  1. H3 alternative

    Can someone recommend me an alternative to H3? I had several sheets bubbling up with less than a month of use. Tried prov. and the same thing happened. I really like the rubber so i'm looking for something similar but with better quality.
  2. World Cup vs World Championships

    Plus Continental titles... On the other hand tennis also has the Davis Cup, which is a world event, and is not as nearly as popular as the grand slams. In TT, at least the team and singles events are about the same
  3. World Cup vs World Championships

    I think you are putting too much value in the word "world". Just because it's a world event doesn't mean it's very important. In tennis they have 4 grand slams a year and that doesn't make any of them less important ( they have the difference of being played in different surfaces). In WWE you...
  4. Win a pair of Donic Bluefire M1 Rubbers!

    I think Timo Boll will win Edit: I think Wang Hao will win
  5. Help! Damp Hall with Condensation

    If the building is old it would probably be a huge economical effort to change the insulation, if there is any. Those paints that were mentioned earlier are not the best option for old buildings because they don't let the materials "breath". You can deal with condensation using 3 methods...
  6. How to play DHS Hurricane H3 blue sponge province?

    I have been using H3 for a while now and i don't agree you have to do long strokes to unleash its power. Just look at Fan Zhendong with those fast counter topspins over the table. You have to get the power from the hip movement and a fast elbow snap. Also, the contact point with the ball is...
  7. Win a Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD T-Shirt!

    I think Zhang jike will win the Asian cup Edit: I think Fan Zhendong will win the Asian cup
  8. Dhs pg7

    I was used to carbon blades, i never liked the vibration of all wood blades. I got this blade about 2 weeks ago and put a sheet of H3 prov bs and a Bluefire jp3. I have to say i love this blade, i has the right amount of vibration to give you feeling for the ball without being annoying. It also...
  9. Table Tennis Glue

    I highly recommend Dianchi water glue. Much better than all the donic, tibhar, etc..., glues i have tried
  10. Saw this whilst searching youtube… serve like Ma Lin step by step

    He does put a lot of backspin on the ball, but i think the most important thing is not to outspin your opponent but deceive him. I win many points by doing no spin serves disguised as back spin and a reverse pendulum with back spin disguised as up spin.
  11. Saw this whilst searching youtube… serve like Ma Lin step by step

    The difference is that Ma Lin serves low above the net. Those serves are easy to attack.
  12. Does Ma Long use his wrist in his FH?

    Actually i don't think many chinese players use their wrist in the forehand. It only comes to mind Chen Qi due to his european style grip, maybe Yan An. Ma Long has closed grip making it very difficult to use the wrist in the forehand but very easy to do that in the backhand.
  13. TTD Comp - Win DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubbers

    I think the ball is number 3
  14. Type of glue

    I have the same question. Here in Portugal i can't seem to find an alternative to either rubber cement or tear mender. Is there any similar product to tear mender that is sold here?
  15. Leaving extra rubber on blade when cutting? (Ma Lin)

    And maybe that's why they leave that extra rubber, so if there is a problem they can cut the overhanging material and continue playing with the same bat.
  16. TTD are at WSA - China Training 2013

    Did the guy in green kiss Fang Bo at 4:55 ???
  17. Haifu Oil booster

    I don't like eucalyptus oil, it leaves a very strong smell for a long time
  18. Haifu Oil booster

    Yeah i bought the haifu substitute also and it's not great. By the smell i assume is just some kind of cooking oil :S . The effects are almost the same as using baby oil. I think the second step mencioned by decoy brings better results because it lets the oil sink more into the sponge. On a...
  19. This info will save you a lot of money !

    I may have said the name wrong because i don't know the exact translation. What i use is a outdoor lamp oil, it doesn't have any smell and is red in color. I also use liquid paraffin. The lamp oil has a faster drying period and a more pronounced effect than the liquid paraffin but doesn't last...
  20. This info will save you a lot of money !

    Yeah, sorry. Basically i just said that i use paraffin oil to boost my h3 and it works better than baby or olive oil. Apllied on the topsheet after glueing it creates more tension because she expands alot. The topsheet looks and plays different. I like it, some may not...
Top