Search results

  1. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    the ALC.S is specifically designed to support a spin based game, with ALC supporting with power while the "S" can stand for Spruce which is the layer above the ALC which should give better spin capability.
  2. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    I think the ALC.S sounds exactly like what would go well with your style. It will be a speed upgrade, but not too much.
  3. [Question] I need to choose an appropriate paddle

    somebody does try to increase his post count by LARPing as a necromant
  4. Two blades remaining

    Iirc it was about 1350 with the both sides differing only in about 20 Hz, so to me it is negligible. Of course it might be that this does not tell the whole story and different impacts might be behaving different, but the simple ball drop test yielded these low differences only. The weight was...
  5. Acoustic 82g vs 90g?

    with todays heavy rubbers you might enjoy having a setup that is below 190g ;)
  6. Specifically, who is Andro C48 meant for?

    I would estimate that it is the pimple structure that makes rubber better for flat or brush hits. I would assume that shorter stiffer (wider) pimples that don't bend sideways would be better for flat hits, while flexible thinner sideways "moving" longer pimples would allow more sinking in of...
  7. Specifically, who is Andro C48 meant for?

    I am not stating that I believe any and every attribute of that table and I do believe that there are translation errors concerning hardness, but the catapult value does align with what I have witnessed personally. I do believe that the hardness in the last column is just calculated from the...
  8. Specifically, who is Andro C48 meant for?

    with the C48 and Hybrid MK probably as well having a 47.5° sponge it is already lacking one part of your hybrid definition which is required and that is the very good short game due to next to now catapult over the table. C48 might have slightly less catapult than G-1 but only ever so slightly...
  9. When does the new Butterfly Glayzer series arrive to Europe?

    My dealer expects then to arrive in April, but could not commit to a fixed date
  10. Specifically, who is Andro C48 meant for?

    Short update: the rubber shows signs of slippage after 4 trainings already, even though I cleaned it properly. I did not notice it, but my trainer saw it and demonstrated it. Very disappointing
  11. W968 envy forced me to get HL5 clone

    At first i really thought about it, but since there is one HL-5 from GrandMast3r on it's way to me already, i will first check how i do like it. I have a tendency to buy too many blades before knowing that i actually will play them in the long run. That is why i got two Stiga Cybershape Wood...
  12. W968 envy forced me to get HL5 clone

    thank you, that link would actually show products, yes. Appreciated
  13. W968 envy forced me to get HL5 clone

    that link basically does not show any products for that shop for me. Is that location restricted or is it the same for you guys ? EDIT: it is funny, cause the link shows the profile of the shop (as mobile page by default), but there are no products to be seen. If i manually search for stuor...
  14. Specifically, who is Andro C48 meant for?

    it is spin oriented, a little more tacky than G-1 and has a little less catapult in the short game than G-1. It is basically a more modern version without being too different. I could easily switch from the G-1 to the C48 without change of technique really.
  15. Butterfly harimoto alc for sale

    he already told you, that it was released in 2019. Stop nagging him about it ! [/s]
  16. Backhand rubbers? Is d09c too much for a beginner-intermediate player?

    it strongly depends on who you play with and against. I know a lot of player do play a very open and long game that enables you to play counters and topspins all the time. In this scenario your blade may very well be controllable enough. But now and then you will stumble upon playing against...
  17. An amazing test-report about the SANWEI EX-C Froster PBO - from mytischtennis.de

    it was probably a little but unlucky that the three guys reviewing it usually play full wood blades, but if you only look at the ratings it is positive i guess. Their rating would kind of translate to 1700-1900 USATT rating.
  18. Technique advice for me

    you demonstrate 4 different movements, whereby the second one would be most stable. All others would make the resulting ball more inaccurate and fly somewhere you did not intend to if you missed the point of contact just by a split second. That is why you want to have a fixed plane on which the...
  19. Two blades remaining

    Good luck with it and tell us how you like it !
Top