Search results

  1. Technique advice for me

    it looks incredibly harsh and hard and not like a loop at all, tbh. Others might think differently, but it might as well be a smash. Even when slowing the video down to 25% speed it is pretty fast and movementwise the path of the bat is basically upwards until you hit the ball and then you...
  2. Two blades remaining

    if money is not an option order the damn HAL already ;) I like it very much but being in the 1400 Hz range it is not slow at all, while still being reasonable controllable. I had two Icecream AZXi and they were slower than the HAL (at least in terms of frequency).
  3. Two blades remaining

    what kind of money do you want to spend ? are you located in turkey ? if yes, do you have relatives living in germany that you trust ? i could part with one of my two Xiom Hugo Calderano HAL blades if the offer is right.
  4. Looking to upgrade and rebuild my game

    the video is probably way to big to insert it here. Just upload it on youtube (but be aware that you want no more than 10 minutes per video). You can post the youtube link in here then.
  5. How Did I Win or Lose a Match?

    Good point, NextLevel. What nobody was able to tell me is if the spin on the ball really accumulates infinitely. So if you return a backspin serve with heavy backspin and the opponent pushes it back (without brush but just a lay off type of push). Will the ball have the same amount of spin that...
  6. What instead of Primorac JP -OFF - OSP/Nittaku?

    I don't know where your tendency to go for Max sponge thickness comes from, but I advise you to think twice. More sponge is not needed if you can't make the most of it and it will only result in less accurate play of your strokes are not refined enough.
  7. Nittaku C1 on a Stiga Cybershape Wood blade

    I will reply the other way around. I play the G-1 on the stiga cybershape wood because the C-1 was too bounce for my taste, but to each their own. I feel that the Cybershape is relatively stiff, so a little softer rubber might indeed fit well, but i personally would not change to something softer.
  8. Backhand rubbers? Is d09c too much for a beginner-intermediate player?

    Dignics 09c is fine for the backhand. Your blade is probably a little fast for you, so combined with softer esn rubbers you will struggle to control and receive is my estimate. The dignics could help in that case
  9. Do you play with equipment above your level?

    The question is really if you want a setup that helps you right now in matches out one that magnifies your strength when you finally got the Playstyle you imagine. For me being a heavy EJ I took a deliberately step back on terms of speed to strengthen what I can do currently, but once I have...
  10. Do you play with equipment above your level?

    i think what you show it pretty much what you can expect after this amount of time. Of course seeing you in a match would be a totally different story because it always takes quite some time to show things you can do in training in a real match situation. Me being similarily playing for around a...
  11. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    Sorry, I did not pay attention to the other blades already mentioned.
  12. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    You might want to write which rubbers are on it.
  13. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    Just to add that information: I already got tracking details of the package yesterday, so grandmast3r was quick to send them package.
  14. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    (un?)fortunately you can even play high level if you are quite unathletic it seems this is a german with TTR of >2100
  15. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    just for reference, i have just bought (or rather transfered the money) for the DHS HL-5 to grandMast3r.
  16. LF Xiom Hugo Calderano HAL

    got one in 76g and 74g and concave/flared handle. Oddly enough when you measure the frequency it has the same frequence (and hence speed probably) like the heavier ones (even 90g ones). are you interested ?
  17. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    can you send me it's serial number (in a private message), so i can check it on the DHS website ? would be interested in the blade only without rubers
  18. Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

    what is the weight of the DHS HL5 without rubbers ?
  19. STIGA Cybershape Wood CWT Review

    The balance is like this (from top heavy to balanced) Cybershape CWT without weights > Cybershape CWT with 3g weight > Cybershape CWT with 6g weight > Cybershape (non-CWT) > Cybershape CWT with 9g weights (most weight on the handle)
  20. Spin and speed comparison of rubber/ply [video]

    I am very interested in this kind of experiment
Top