Search results

  1. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    When you are the only gold medalist in the room; you can look bored, uninterested and occasionally roll eyes. It's an Olympian privilage.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have gone Lite(tm) as part of an experiment in 2024 and seems to be doing much better at the table as in winning more sets and games. Last night was a great night as I won all the games I played and did not lose a single game ( Caveat: I only played amongst player of similar level ). This...
  3. Rubber with Soft Grippy topsheet

    Z3 has a thicker sponge with thinner top-sheet which will make it more trampolinish and I had stated my preference for super bouncy rubbers. So, they may be of same hardness, but the deal breaker is the extra bounciness which is a feature I like in a rubber.
  4. Rubber with Soft Grippy topsheet

    Not likely my friend. M2 yes, not M3... thinks is too mushy for my taste.
  5. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    For the Team Doubles, the two Miyuus seems the most likely combi. Am I right? For men doubles; I am not sure.
  6. Opinions on this setup?

    should work just fine.
  7. Rubber with Soft Grippy topsheet

    I believe you may have confused the sponge hardness with top-sheet. To my knowledge, the top-sheet role is to create spin by applying friction and the sponge underneath that is to create the trampoline effect. I have used Z3 for two weeks now, and my experience seem to differ from you. I love...
  8. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    what happen to the Team Event where doubles games are played? No longer available?
  9. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    May I know who will be playing the WD, MD and XD for Japan this coming Paris Olympics?
  10. Share your Racket's Photo

    This thread is the p 0 r N 0 of TT world.
  11. Rubber with Soft Grippy topsheet

    Donic Bluestorm Z3 & Xiom Vega Europe DF version.
  12. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    And the next question any respectable TT enthusiast shall and will ask is: Pssst! What are Lily's equipment?
  13. Rubber advice for child.

    child friendly rubber: Vega Euro Iswitch for easy glue on glue off. Control oriented rubber keep ball in rally longer, let child develop rally skill as early as possible for future development.
  14. Tactics when your loop gets chopblocked

    In my club, long-pips grandpa loves backspin pushes. The minute you give long-pips grandpa a backspin push, he uses those darn funky rubber with weird funky wrist motion and the ball shoots fast and furious to either side wide angle depending on long-pips grandpa wish and desire. Hence I have...
  15. Auf Wiedersehen Rozena, I am going back to my ex...

    NL & Der and other proponents of me going Lite influenced me to go Lite. So I tried and it works. I am winning more at the table. So let me work from there.
  16. Pros Vs New York Ping Pong Hustlers For $1000!

    I am a little confused, there are TT tables set up for public use. It is a public park. So what is wrong that has warrant the NYPD's intervention? I cannot comprehend.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Took my son's five ply blade ( Nittaku Acoustic ) and tried playing it. Darn it; my ball cannot pass the net. I am such a weakling... 😡 p/s: Rubber is Andro Rasanter R45
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There is always the next tourney and the next and the next.... no worries my friend.
  19. Auf Wiedersehen Rozena, I am going back to my ex...

    Just like cheese I taste better with age... I'll leave the wild and raunchy to em'kids. I'll prefer the tamer and more docile ones to play with.
Top