Search results

  1. Eugene vs 2200 player

    I just want to say that I want calves like Eugene's.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There is already a thread for ET16. Go away and leave us noobs talk about noobie stuff here... like how cheap I can get Dignica from Lazada etc
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Don't call me a flat-hitter anymore. I can now topspin... two years later. Better late than never. p/s countless hours at the rebounding board, drilling my FH topspin over and over again. At last I can topspin in a real game.
  4. How to deal with short very heavy topsin

    You guys are giving the world the secret to counter my main weapon. Sheesh!
  5. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi Der, taking your advise into account; I spent the equivalent price of a piece of cheap chinese rubber to get myself a proper tripod to hold my camera. Below is my latest inter-club friendly match: MD where my partner is a old uncle using pips on the BH. P/s: I am the dude who wore a blue...
  6. How does Timo Boll win at his age?

    Timo Boll read Tensor Backhand's 500 pages Master's dissertation on how to beat T. Harimoto
  7. How does Timo Boll win at his age?

    The title should be How does he win at his age without pips?
  8. Best Alternatives to Dignics 09c

    All right folks. Commercial break is over. Now git back to yer tables. Chop chop everyone.
  9. Does rakza 7-generation is outdated ?

    out-dated for pros. Just about right for the rest of us...
  10. Backhand topspin tutorials are useless

    Over-analyzing... Over-thinking... Proliferation of thoughts think this think that... Just whack it. Shoot first, ask question later.
  11. Backhand topspin tutorials are useless

    Seven pages about BH. You guys are really something!!! Just go throw some frisbees and use that same movement for BH. Now go play some TT.
  12. DHS W968 review

    Zwill, I don't know why, despite telling myself I am a one hinoki dude ( #Hinoki4Ever ), I keep coming into this thread for a peek. It's like the forbidden fruit. I am told not to touch W968, it is not for me. Why oh why does W968 intrigued me so much?
  13. What rubbers should I upgrade to?

    Just switch the FH to G1 and BH to R7. Now you have a new and better set-up. More speed and spin.
  14. When to change rubber sheet?

    1. During 1.1, 2.2, 3.3 etc etc during these days when there is crazy sales in Shopee and Lazada 2. You won Bob, John or Mary. 3. You lost to Bob, John or Mary. 4. If you are in Asia like me, then when you won Lee, Wong or Chen. 5. If you are in Asia like me, then when you lost to Lee, Wong or...
  15. DHS W968 review

    +3 FH attacking power Unlock Special Feat: PLAY LIKE G.O.A.T. This feature instantaneously grant the player a permanent +5 to FH attacking power, +3 to pivoting, +5 to Charisma and street-cred.
  16. Matches from a good angle to learn from where pros use W968

    Personally I like Jang Woojin; he uses a W968 and is right handed just like me.
  17. ITTF World Team Championships Lineups Revealed

    My country is seeded / ranked No. 40, the last country to qualify for this tournament. Better than nothing...
  18. Backhand topspin tutorials are useless

    ⬆️ Move aside Mr Lind of Denmark, this is my YT tutorial on BH. Now I am a famous YTuber as well. Yay! Another unconventional way, go throw some frisbees for half hour. Then come back to the table to play BH.
  19. What do you call this?

    In the low level area; a pips player should give four advantage points to the inverted. At the pro or above two thousand level, then no quarters given. Sports is about fair and level playing field. You guys are ignoring the fact that at lower level, pips are giving the user a lot of unfair...
  20. Common TT injuries

    Bruised ego is a very common injury in TT.
Top