Search results

  1. Choose the right combination of blade/rubbers

    1. Stiga All Round or Stiga in general in my memory tend to has more flex and hence is very suitable to play using hard tacky chinese rubber like H2 / neoH3. If you have the ability or have training to do chinese style looping, then go ahead. 2. But I am not a fan of chinese rubber nor have I...
  2. Auf Wiedersehen Rozena, I am going back to my ex...

    Auf Wiedersehen Rozena. It was a good fling for the past few months. Now I am back with my ex: Donic Bluestorm. specifically Z1's younger siblings, that is Z3. The softer, tamer and more docile version of Z1. 1. Rozena is the quite shy girl next door. You feel like you have to do everything...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yesterday I played with a U10 Provincial representative player. The kid is 9 y/o. After beating him, I chatted with his father. I have played with the father numerous times and never once won him. This is what the father said to me, " Gozo, I know you think of me using pips is unfair and what's...
  4. Low-Throw Rubber on Low-Throw Blade

    Yesterday I played with a U10 Provincial representative player. The kid is 9 y/o. After beating him, I chatted with his father. I have played with the father numerous times and never once won him. This is what the father said to me, " Gozo, I know you think of me using pips is unfair and what's...
  5. Seeking advice for blade choice

    what about remain with fast blade but go with softer rubber? What is your opinion on this?
  6. Low-Throw Rubber on Low-Throw Blade

    I was so eager to post something until I read the last paragraph about pips and then I said to myself... Nah!
  7. What would TT brands do if ESN suddenly refused to make for them?

    I am user of Donic product. I wish to know if ESN still produces Donic rubbers or whether Donic uses another manufacturer? I ask such a question because in the Donic rubbers, there are no Tensor logo imprinted whereas others such as Xiom and Andro have Tensor logo imprinted.
  8. Recommendations for Forhand rubber

    currently using Baracuda on FH. It has very high throw, meaning very high arc hence high margin of safety when clearing of the net. Very grippy hence can generate tonnes of spin. Suitable for player who likes to win points by performing consistent controlled looping to various placement. It...
  9. Hurricane topsheet + Tenergy sponge

    I am so sorry, but I never thought of you as so old. 999 belongs to an era where dinosaurs once roam this earth.
  10. Recommendations for Forhand rubber

    Omega 7 or nothing at all....
  11. Hurricane topsheet + Tenergy sponge

    why bother? Yinhe already did this for ages ago with their flagship product: Big Dipper. Big Dipper, the original grandaddy of hybrid rubber.
  12. Hurricane topsheet + Tenergy sponge

    i wonder what is the recent trend for major brands to start reducing the stickiness of their flagship rubber? Why mess with something already widely loved by the TT community. I am so curious about this.
  13. Hurricane topsheet + Tenergy sponge

    Congratulations! You have just successfully make a boot-leg DIY version of Dignics 09C!!!
  14. 10 Tips To Become A Better Table Tennis Player Quickly | Part 2

    Tip 11: when all tip 1 to 10 fail, try pips Tip 12: Pickleball is good too.
  15. Need a Rubber Recommendation

    start with the Rozenas and work your way up to Tenergy et al. BTW, Sriver is still on sale from BTY. Butterfly has not given up on Sriver yet.
  16. How to get better at table tennis when you have no one to play with and get competitive?

    During the covid lockdown, for six weeks almost everyday I play against the rebounding board. Hope this help.
  17. Butterfly Falcima for noobies

    I wonder I wonder Rozena on Petr Korbel will be too slow, that is, easily countered?
  18. Butterfly Falcima for noobies

    Intend to attach two sheets of Rozena. Falcima or Petr Korbel is better? Pls help. Gozo plans to go into NOOB mode.
  19. Fans of Rozena?

    A girl next door type. She is pleasant, easy going and friendly. Similarly Rozena is easy to use, feels pleasant and not demanding. It is designed to be suitable for noobs. Grippiness creates spin. Grippiness is subjected to high reactiveness to incoming spin. This is physics 101. Since Rozena...
  20. Eugene vs 2200 player

    i show me show me!
Top