Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Along with the Bluegrip, I also tested the Xiom Vega Europe Hybrid. I'm disappointed by the last one, it has less dynamic than Rxton 7. Rxton 7 or Telson 100 are better I think. Don't bother spend more than Loki. Bluegrip was better for me.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Yes, usual Europe from AliExpress and the new one if my Taobao intermediate is reliable.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Bluegrip S1 is supposed to be 47,5º but mine is 44.
  4. Medium hard rubber for backhand

    I find G1 faster than any other rubber I tried. And I tried a lot.
  5. Medium hard rubber for backhand

    Loki Telson 100 seems to fit the description.
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Turns out I recently received a Bluegrip S1. But it's very soft, 44º ESN. I have to try it tonight.
  7. Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

    So much inconsistency for 200$ blades...
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Did you know that? Who tried Arthur Europe?
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I used ParcelUp as an intermediate, we'll see how reliable they are. I ordered one LAC Blue sponge, one new Arthur Europe and one LAC Pro.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    New Arthur Europe is on Taobao, but I can't find a way to order to France since everything is in Chinese : http://e.tb.cn/h.TfpSXn4Jj4JmFZS?tk=ttp93CaAkAQ Can anyone help me? Shipping cost is free to France? How's the refund policy in case of wrongful shipment?
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Loki told me that it's the same than the old version, just new packaging.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I did, I'm waiting for their answer. Loki Europe 45 seems interesting.
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    How can I order from taobao for France? Is there an English version?
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    What sponge would it be? The same than Rxton 9? What's the point?
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    And look at the handle and model name on this video :
  16. HUIESON ZLC blade , who's got one ???

    That's not the Stuor Nobilis but the Zhang Jike. The Stuor Nobilis has the same handle than the Joola Nobilis.
  17. Sueke no.1(blue bottle) vs Sueke no.2(green bottle)

    The ones that had both stated they were the same.
Top