Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I received a Rxton 1 Train 36° version for a friend. Hardness measured at 49° Shore-C, so 51/52 ESN. It's harder than my LAC that are measured at 46/47°. Loki can't be consistent with their sponge hardness. I boosted it and overnight it became 44° measured.
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Anybody tried the Double Fish FC218?
  3. Rank the Top 5 FH and BH in the world today!

    Félix nº4 in the world but in almost no rankings here. I wonder how he is so high ranked without any strong asset :rolleyes:
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I think that any black Telson comes with blue sponge. Not sure.
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Someone on a french forum ordered a black Telson 100. It comes with a different sponge, Kunlun Sponge V, and it's blue instead of the red advertised by Loki. It's odd and it makes Loki's range of rubbers totally unreadable.
  6. Recommend a BH rubber

    Gewo Nexxus Superselect 45° is the best I found for my BH. Codexx 52° and Loki Telson are also very very good, but too low angle for me. I'll try Vega Europe H and Bluegrip S1 soon to ceck if they can be an upgrade from the Gewo.
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    This seems odd, it's very cheap (20€) and has many more hardnesses than advertised by Loki in its own catalogue.
  8. Has anybody returned items to Aliexpress before for refund?

    Just put the original item in a box. I have the same requirement than you and never paid attention to it.
  9. Blade broken in half, did this ever happen to you?

    Yes, I can't imagine anything else than a something pressing the blade against the table or the floor.
  10. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    That seems normal.
  11. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    G-1 is way faster than Mantra Pro, with less control then. That's all I can state. In term of spin, they're even.
  12. Fextra 7 vs Yinhe Pro 05 vs Yinhe Pro 01

    Pro 01 is Koto alc Ayous kiri
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Is there a way to have Taobao in English, the site or the app, to order in France?
  14. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    It will be 88gr without the plastique. The plastic sheets I put on my rubbers are 5gr each.
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    @TensorBackhand In the Google Sheet, you put the w81 inner as ALC, whereas it's KLC.
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The Arthur China Pro does not have a blue sponge. It's the same red sponge 40º Kunlun II than the normal LAC.
  17. Has anyone bought this Long V clone?

    I can't answer that, I noticed no difference in how curvy are my top spins between B2 and 05.
  18. Has anyone bought this Long V clone?

    What is 'archy'? Can you use scientific terms that are not highly subject to subjectivity?
Top