Search results

  1. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    If Alexis had prepared us for his donkeys by struggling massively with the likes of Connor Green and Eduardo Ionescu, I would probably have overlooked his donkeys as well.
  2. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    While you have discussed for a bit whether it was Adam or not, I think that this partly misses the point of commentary roles during matches as Adam could very well have asked Frasier or any other commentator a similar quesrion if he was not playing the expert analyst role in the booth and the...
  3. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    It isn't obvious but LJK is one of if not my favorite CNT player. I will calm down now. Alexis had better go find a Black Hat to wear for all his future matches.
  4. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    I am.sure Liang had also never lost to the likes of Oh Junsung and Eduardo Ionescu or struggled with thr likes of Connor Green before this event. More seriously your point is taken. Alexis was 1-4 against Liang and the underdog based on head to head so I was pleasantly surprised when form was...
  5. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Shouldn't he be pissed at Alexis? Alexis should carry bags for the French team at every Grand Smash this year. BTW, French national champs this year will.be epic. I dont even know when they are scheduled....
  6. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    The replay shows the ball.was sitting, but it was not that high. I am usually for their recovering but I am in a really bad mood after seeing that, lol, and want Alexis to suffer a little. I thought the CNT had lost their plot armor. Now I have to rematch the Asian Champs semi-final but with...
  7. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    I might not even watch the final tomorrow, a final thatneould have excited me if i didn't watch match 3 today. It seems the CNT have plot armor lol. I don't want to see who chokes tomorrow.
  8. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Your statement reminds me of my late coach when I played a match and was trying to attack every ball and went down 0-2. He said, wtf are you doing, your opponent isn't Timo Boll, just play some topspins that land on the table and if he wins, we can at least know he can play table tennis. I...
  9. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    He was not able to control the quality of topspin consistently close to the table without blocking. So that should have encouraged Alexis to just spin as well. There was nothing Liang did that he could not have fallen apart from in games 3 and 4. Game 5 was a different story as Alexis had...
  10. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Thankfully they hav Coton. So their entitled behavior may not last forever.
  11. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    I dont quite see it that way but yes, Alexis needs patience and Liang is a quality player who can reproduce his form at inopportune moments. The worst example was trying to finish the point at 2-0 12-11. Yes, Liang made an amazing shot, but again, the whole point showed the loss of plot. Make...
  12. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    I want to turn off the TV I cant watch with good faith. I will be happy to be wrong but this was not the plot. The original plot was fine and Alexis just had to do unnecessary things, taking risks when clearly Liang was struggling to rally.
  13. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    He didn't have to finish it. He juat had to put it on the table and play the point out. It was clear he had an advantage in the long rallies. Why feel the pressure to finish the point?
  14. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    He loses the plot as Liang gains confidence. A reminder to everyone that you do not play with your food until you have cooked it because it can always fly away.
  15. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Timeout is already used. Alexis has found the plot again, Liang just played two amazing points. If Alexis sticks to the plot he can still win this.
  16. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Nah. You cant underestimate Alexis ability to be stubborn and lose the plot when everyone else can see the path but h always wants to win with his reckless style. He juat had to stay in the rally and force Liang to make rally shots. This was the plot. It worked perfectly. Why do this????
  17. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Can he learn the lesson of that 11-11 point. Do not rush... no...takes risk again...
  18. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    So disappointed with Alexis on the next two points.
  19. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    So proud of Alexis on that 2-0, 9-9 point.
  20. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    You explained it best. He is being forced to regain form under pressure.
Top