Search results

  1. TPB Penhold Short Pips or Inverted

    This is absolutely true, and is what I'm trying to tell @blahness, specifically his ideals for LP
  2. TPB Penhold Short Pips or Inverted

    I don't think you get it that much... see, the thing is that this style IS INSANELY OP in amateur levels because no one knows how to play against it, nothing more. Once you get the hang of it, you can push the LP player around to oblivion. There is a reason why no modern pro uses Penhold LP...
  3. TPB Penhold Short Pips or Inverted

    Oh yeah I have a decent amount of knowledge on this technique. It's very good at confusing the opponents and precise shots, but not much else. A valid playstyle but really restricts where you can go. Maybe if you played for like 3 years and still keep that same style will u switch. This is...
  4. Penhold Straight vs Curved Fingers

    Stick to what is comfortable, that's the important part. Having a grip that perfectly encapsulates your style is no use if it doesn't feel comfortable. If you want a recommendation though I say try an in-between between curled and straight.
  5. TPB Penhold Short Pips or Inverted

    Generally I wouldn't recommend this style, but it does work in some scenarios. Much better to use SP or Inverted rather than LP, unless you're very good at aiming. @blahness is pretty right at most points, like it being op in amateur tourneys, or it covers the backhand to an extent, but it also...
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    My bad; I'm kinda stupid :D
  7. First custom racket

    I have nothing to say about the blade, not familiar with it. But I have to say that the rubbers are GREAT! Good choices all around
  8. TPB Penhold Short Pips or Inverted

    Honestly it's a preference thing. If you want to hit hard and flat, SP is the way to go. If you want a more general playstyle, go for inverted. Pips are basically an extreme version of inverted, directing you to a certain style. SP goes for players who like close to table attacking MP goes to...
  9. New rubber time. Help?

    That's good. Don't change your blade often. Though for blades I would say Korbel and Seweden are the best options!
  10. New rubber time. Help?

    Better keep the long list as rubbers only. Blades take a long time to adjust to from what I've heard and experienced.
  11. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Hey, you shan't laugh at others' failure! But honestly Xiom is a great brand, I don't get why you should leave it if you get sponsored.
  12. New rubber time. Help?

    No problem man! Happy to help you. Of course, some of these rubbers are based off comparisons from H3 (the only one I've used), from a guy named @greenbeanmachine, who is a real EJ. I still do think, though, that these options may be good for you.
  13. New rubber time. Help?

    Hmm... I commonly use a high throwing fast rubber on my backhand (Mark V), but I do have Chinese options. H8 and H3-50 are good ones from what I've heard, and the Yinhe ones I've said are more even between both wings, so you might like those. Basically, the Yinhe rubbers (Big Dipper, Jupiter 3...
  14. New rubber time. Help?

    Since you liked Arthur, and really want something low-throwing and with a lot of spin, just go with a chinese rubber, for example Hurricane. Also get Yinhe Big Dipper, Jupiter 3, Rxton 5 or Apollo 5 if you want something a bit faster.
  15. Milky Way Mercury II

    Reply to review by 'PenHoldSandro' on item 'Milky Way Mercury II'

    It really depends on the style of the player. Rxton is a much more Chinese styled rubber, like H3, whilst Mercury is more of a boosted rubber, almost like a tacky Mark V. Of course for you, a really Chinese styled player you would much prefer Rxton, but other players would prefer Mercury if...
  16. PenHoldSandro

    Talk about it here! Maybe you can get cheaper recommendations!

    Talk about it here! Maybe you can get cheaper recommendations!
  17. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    Wait I'm actually 8th 😭 im so blind
  18. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    Yall cannot be kidding. I was in the top 10 for the entire month and I was kicked off at the last second??? Bullcrap!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Edit: read next message
  19. Equipment & tips for new chopper

    Woah man, that's a lot of versions! I think you need to think simpler; focus on the one that you think will get you having fun the best. Just keep crossing out options (even if the only difference is the handle design or wood colour). Eventually, you'll end up with an option that you'd like.
  20. Which top player(s) inspired you to play?

    Anders Lind can be in them Dhar Mann videos lol
Top