Search results

  1. Ping Pong on the Ground. Novelty summer sport.

    This is actual ragebait bro 😭
  2. Names for sections of the table?

    They do have some naming conventions, though not well known. The red zone is one if I'm correct, and numbers 1-4 for ball timing. And cross court, down the line, and the iconic net and edge are some naming conventions that are more popular. Though I do agree more naming conventions should be...
  3. Ping Pong Telephone Alphabet

    M for Ma Long R for Ryu Seung Min And of course, G for @Gozo Calderano
  4. Just ask for any idea.

    I think OP made it open ended to make it more relatable 😌😌😌 If you think he loses against the pips, maybe it's a reflection of you, ALSO losing to pips 😁
  5. Just ask for any idea.

    Well, that's one side. How about those who LIKE playing against pips? How about those who play with pips? See, your opinion is very much valid, but I wouldn't consider it a cheat at all. It adds style to the game, where games can become more strategic rather than just smacking the ball the same...
  6. Lack of spin and consistency, Hurricane III or just me?

    Yep, I am planning to change it to a Yasaka Goiabao later this year. Yes, it is an allwood, but a very powerful and fast one. This is a first! I've never really noticed this in my game until my rubbers start getting wet (not really the ball though, maybe I'm missing something). Sometimes, the...
  7. Lack of spin and consistency, Hurricane III or just me?

    Hmm... I see, I'll try to see what I can do. However, I think you missed out on a couple of comments talking about air moisture and quality control and boosting
  8. Choosing Blades and Rubbers for a Beginner Table Tennis Player

    https://revspin.net/blade/no-brand-boli--cybershape.html?srsltid=AfmBOoptfPimfmaOn-S11xdBKHwRKz8Ib4uSzbDJjFgKJDer7bk2qwpZ This is it basically I always thought it was boki too. Ill stick with it since it just sounds better
  9. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    That could do, but overall i think g1 would do a better job...
  10. Lack of spin and consistency, Hurricane III or just me?

    Update: thank you for all your ideas and suggestions! I will analyze all of them However, I think I have found the problem. Air moisture. Just earlier I played at a school where it was more dry and there was no problem. Came back to the house and quality started to drop again. Is this it?
  11. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    You can try some cheap hybrids from yinhe or yasaka Maybe go for Rakza Z? That's basically a more controlled and cheaper D09c. But then again G1 is already good
  12. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    I feel like it is simply the spin reduction. Even heavy spin on the modern ball can't compare to the old ball. Those arcs are wild. But I mean ITTF did do what they wanted to, that being making rallies longer and more entertaining. So whatever they're doing, they're doing it good
  13. Lack of spin and consistency, Hurricane III or just me?

    In my recent playing, I found myself missing shots because of one thing: the ball dives into the net when I make the stroke, and it seems as if the ball has no spin at all. My training partner also says this (that my balls lacked spin compared to before). Sometimes the balls had decent spin...
  14. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Ohh, I see it now. Thank you for the clarification man, I really appreciate it! My point is the ball of course is still spinny, but not nearly as spinny as before. Because of that, people didn't focus as much on spin (because spin isn't as much as a weapon now but instead more for consistency...
  15. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Yep, good points allround. The ball does spin pretty equalliy against the slow backspin and for far range attacks. But, I was really talking about the ball change, and how that affects the spin of the game. I've seen many comments that after a decade long break, they come back to a "spinless...
  16. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    I would continue to post things about my opinion, like that when I said flat hitting has become more apparent I don't mean that every shot is flat hitting, but at this point there I have already learned what I needed to learn. Thank you, @NextLevel for the information!
  17. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Yep, of course I know about the spin increasing both max speed and consistency. But the current ball limits the spin on shots, because of the size and material changes. Of course, tt is still a very spin based game, but in recent times flat hitting has become more apparent. Compare the modern...
Top