Search results

  1. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    I guess. But the most modern ball, 40+ and plastic, reduces the amount of total spin on the ball, hence making the game more speed based. This is a reason why penhold fell off, since penhold has more feeling than shakehand, and the game moved away from feeling and is now closer to power.
  2. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Well, looks like I stand corrected! The rubbers to an extent are more important than the blades! However, the blades do have a longer lifespan so you have to pick a better blade first, then you can experiment with the rubbers. And I guess the blade also gives most of the feeling to the game, so...
  3. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    Yep, that's a good call. G1 is fantastic, don't stray from it.
  4. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    @Walalang I really just suggest keeping the fastarc and improving your stroke to make sure everything goes into the middle. If not, just get another G1 and not stretch it when gluing it, like what @Tyce said. G1 is an EXTREMELY good at control, speed, spin, and control. Usually if a player...
  5. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Honestly, from most of my peers and coaches, I would have to say the blade. Any rubber can be good if you use it right (as long as it isn't like unbranded plastic lol). But for blades, you have to be more specific about it. Carbon or all wood? Hardwood or softwood? Blades like the Viscaria and...
  6. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    I really do hope you become a mod around here! You are also one of the best speakers in this website, and your coaching abilities are top-notch, at least for this website. The way I see it, becoming a mod doesn't GREATLY affect your ability to post. Maybe it does a bit, but to an extent where...
  7. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    I completely agree with you. I also don't think Tony should be more careful with his posts, I haven't seen anything personal with ANY of his posts, all of them are formal and knowledgable, akin to @UpSideDownCarl. Yep, @haggisv would also make a very good mod, he's very informative about the...
  8. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Honestly, your knowledge about the game is practically as good as coaching. You're very blunt, which I feel like from others' POV would be disrespectful and rude, but I see it as honesty. We may not share the same views (remember the Jpen stuff haha), but I seriously respect you for your...
  9. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Successor of @Dan for sure! Actually, there is a coach like player who is also a mod, that being @UpSideDownCarl. I don't see how being a mod affects your coaching skills. I really suggest you be a mod, you're a very popular person here.
  10. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Guys, Igor is also active! Do we also give him the mod role?
  11. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    I know I haven't been here for a long while on TTD but there are VERY common people just being here. @Tony's Table Tennis is defo one of them, so is @Tyce. Just look at the people who can give great advice and is active almost everyday. I know there are a lot. @Dan good luck man, I know you'll...
  12. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    O! But thy English isn't of particular interest either; tis of upmost lobotomy! Thy lexicon is not of "spice and zess", but rather one of pure, nigh-indistinct ramblings.
  13. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Di ba bawal magpilipino sa ttd? (Isn't it prohibited to speak filipino in ttd?) Bro what is that video you sent me 😭. Why
  14. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Brother you are at the different level of vile. I have no more words 😂😂. Wait a sec, you cannot be talking since you have your very own language no one can decipher. I'll let you coin it since you made it, it's the Gozo Special (TM)
  15. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    @Dan I can be a moderator 😁😁😁, I can help out 🔥🔥🔥 The current website though is actually pretty good, wherein there isn't much conflict in the website, which is always nice to see. Of course, even the most perfect of websites need moderation. Quite a few posts/threads are boring and reptitive...
  16. Flared(FL) or Straight(ST)?

    Easy! CS grip 😁😁😁 But in actuality, I'd go with FL grip. ST doesn't suit me and doesn't feel nearly as nice as FL.
  17. Help me understand the massive diversity in price range of all wood 5 ply blafes

    I got mine from Hong Kong, and it costed 450 HKD if I remember right. That's around 60usd. Maybe I got the Japan version ehe :D
  18. Can i make it better? (Forehand)

    That's a good point. But as I said these are really just my opinion on the matter, and anything against it I am willing to accept. But I would say even inner fiber blades would be quite a bit faster than pure all wood options. Feeling would also go to all wood, for better and more comfortable...
  19. Can i make it better? (Forehand)

    This is my review as a beginner myself lol. Take my claim with a grain of salt since I also have a lot of problems with my game 😂. Firstly, I would like to say you are surprisingly consistent in your placement to the table, the ball lands in the correct general area almost all the time, and...
  20. Help me understand the massive diversity in price range of all wood 5 ply blafes

    How so? I feel like he is just right. I don't hear much about Lebrun or Kirin, but Korbel is everywhere. Wood quality is also higher. Maybe Korbel is more premium and more famous, I'd pick it any day over Lebrun.
Top