Search results

  1. 2026 ETTU Champions Cup Women Final 4

    Why is this not available to view in the US? Satsuki Odo is still technically a KTS player as well, but I don't think she's played since Yang came back. The other teams are just so far behind them it's a little disappointing. 3-0 semifinal and 3-0 final. Maybe if Berlin could field their...
  2. NEW Stiga Helix Hybrid ?

    It's an excellent rubber, but when it dies it's more than useless. Like trying to play with a wet sponge that has the hardness of a brick. I did try Dragon Power 52.5, but I personally found that to be too bouncy for the blade I put it on (Ebenholz VII). Might give Dragon Power 55 a shot at some...
  3. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    At the All Japan Championships he reported using Hurricane Long 5, Hurricane 3 Neo (blue sponge), but his backhand rubber was listed as just being an inverted rubber. This is likely because he's been using Butterfly for awhile and is sponsored by Nittaku. It's definitely Dignics 05 or 09c, but I...
  4. WTT Feeder Istanbul-2026 (10 - 14 May 2026)

    Yang did really well against Abraamian today, whom she has lost to before, and after a string of bad losses at the other feeder tournaments she has been in.
  5. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Hashimoto speaking (in English!) to ITTF states that her DO Knuckle sponge is 1.2mm
  6. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Oh duh that's clearly not his blade lmao. I just saw the purple rubbers and assumed it was his. ITTF doesn't list a name with the photo so I'm curious whose it is.
  7. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Calderano's blade?
  8. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Looks like Oh Junsung is using a custom Libra. Kim Nayeong switched to Hurricane 8 on her backhand from Xiom (this might have happened a while ago) Pyon also switched to the Butterfly 70th Anniversary "Effort" like Kim Kum Yong. I wonder why they like this blade so much?
  9. Stiga inspira plus

    Use a proxy like Buyee or FromJapan.
  10. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    DR Congo defaults to PRK. No Kim Kum Yong to see today :(
  11. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    As a pips player (who has played with short, medium, and long), the fact that so many young players, particularly Chinese players, are using pips again is very interesting. I wonder how much of it is creating high level sparring players or they think it's more viable in the plastic ball era...
  12. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Young chopper Liao Xiaoqing also using 729. A good reminder that the classics are classics for a reason. Another Chinese pips player Jiayi Ren And another! Chen Yizhou - Stiga Surge Carbon, VO101, Hybrid XH
  13. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Wen Ruibo: Hybrid XH Odo flipped her racket around for the final so Dignics was on her FH and Zyre was on her backhand.
  14. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    It basically is. Believe it's 7 plys of walnut, the head size is essentially the same, and it even costs the same. Only difference I've seen is that it appears to be a bit lighter. Akula switched to 388D-2 like Batra. Didn't realize Ghorpade used Dignics.
  15. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Correct! You can clearly read "Spectol S1" in this photo
  16. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    True I forgot to add them. I posted before about Li Tianyang, who definitely was using an old RITC 729 rubber. The pips are too wide and broad to be long. If you zoom in close enough I think you can see the dash between the numbers, so I am willing to bet it's 802-40.
  17. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Noticed that many of the young Chinese taking part in tournaments lately are pips players. Yang Huize (Inspiria/H3/Moristo SP) Feng Yixuan (W968/H3/P1V?) - a lefty using P1V, where have I seen that before... Zhang Yulu (Mima Ito/H3/?) Plus the choppers; Zhu Ziyu (08X/H3/Saviga V), Wei...
  18. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    They also provide the date of when the information was last updated. So if something is wrong and the date isn't current, you can at least partially chalk it up to the that.
  19. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Looks like Ovtcharov is back to using his signature blade: Yang Xiaoxin switched back to Codexx EF Pro 54
  20. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Confirming Kaneyoshi uses Spinpips D3. World Table Tennis magazine says she was using 0.5mm at All Japan 2026, but this photo seems to contradict that (she was using 1.6mm before)
Top